Chapter 3

**Luke's P.O.V.**

(Early the next morning...)

I heard a soft pain moan escapes Kelsy's lips as I quickly got up from the bed to see what's going on.

"Kelsy, what's wrong, honey?"

"Baby's..coming..water..breaking...." 

I immediately opened the door and yelled as loud as I can

"ASHTON! MICHAEL! CAL! COME HERE, QUICK!!" 

The boys ran as fast as they could towards my bedroom where Kelsy and I are at.

"Kelsy's having a baby, and I need you guys to take Kelsy to the hospital, fast!"

"But what about you, Luke?" 

"I'm going with you to the hospital, now go!" 

Ashton, Michael and Calum agreed as I carried Kelsy to the Jeep as Ashton turned the Jeep on and drove towards the nearest hospital as possible.

"You're gonna be okay, Kelsy... I promise." 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

(at the hospital...) 

 "AAAAHHHHH!!" 

"Kelsy!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I ran as fast I could to catch up with her, but the security guards were stopping me with their strong arms and hands.

"Move over, bitches! I have to see my wife!"

"You're not going anywhere mister..."

"Oh yeah? Watch me!" I said as I used my bare hands to push the two security guards away, but it was an epic fail.

"You think you're so tough, huh? Well, you're wrong punk!"

 Ashton, Calum pulled my arms and Mike pushed me away from the security guards as I tried to punch them with my fist. 

"What the hell were you thinking, mate?!" Calum said in his angry-toned voice.

"I just want to see my precious baby being born, that's why!" 

"Well, you can see him or her later, but now we have to wait until her doctor say that we can see Kelsy." 

"You don't know Kelsy! I've known her my whole fucking life! She would've been hurt because of those fucking security guards!"

"Look, we know you're upset right now, but we have to wait until we can see her, okay? The doctors got her under control..."

"Alright, whatever..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

"Luke..Hemmings?" 

"Yes?" I said as I stood up with sweats running through my hands.

"Hi, I'm Mr. Jacobson! You're wife, Kelsy and your new baby is doing okay right now." 

"So, is it a boy or a girl?" 

"Why won't you see it  for yourself?" 

"O..kay." I said in my head as I walk into the hallway with Mr. Jacobson towards where Kelsy's hospital room is at. 

I walked inside and I saw Kelsy holding our new baby as I took a peek at the baby to see if it's a girl or a boy. 

"It's..a boy." I said to myself with tears going down my cheeks.

"What do you want to name him, Luke?" 

"Christopher.. Christopher Matthew Hemmings..." 

Kelsy and Luke became happier than ever, having the first ever experience as being a parent.

**End of Luke's P.O.V**

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

I hope you guys like this chapter! I'm sorry that you guys had to wait so long for this, because I was on a family trip to Massachusetts to visit my grandma. :) <3 xx

@lashtonfeelxox