*Gasp*

Darcy's Pov:

I can't believe that my first ball is in, well, about 10 minutes! Yeah, I know, I'm not that good with time. Doesn't help I'm pregnant either...

Loki flashes (literally) into his best Asgardian armor. It truly looks like his best. I mean, those abs! Is it hot in here, or what?!

"Here, put this on." Loki says handing me a dark green dress. I don't where dresses. Sorry, bro. Pregnant or not, no comprendo.

"Please wear it. It'll be comfortable." He says rubbing my shoulder. I nod and change in the bathroom.

Once I get out I see Loki sitting at the vanity that 'just so happened' to be there. He takes out one of my hair ties and pulls his raven hair into a high pony tail.

God, can he pull off anything, or what? Cause he is rockin' that hair style.

"Put your hair up this time, eh?" I ask. He looks my way and his eyes light up.

"You look beautiful." He says from the vanity. I thank him and tell him he looks really handsome.

"Thank you, love." He tells me, giving me a hug. We walk out of our room and he leads me to the Harry Potter Great Hall looking place.

"You look absolutely wonderful!" I hear a woman shout to my left. She has curly ginger hair, and is bit tall.

"Lorelei, nice to see you." Loki says. They know each other? Who doesn't he know, though.

"Lorelei, this is Darcy. Darcy, Lorelei." Loki introduces.

I offer my hand out so se can shake it, but she just waves and turns on her heel.

"What was her problem? Someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?" I ask him, annoyed.

"She's never really happy. Just stay away from her." He says.

I notice Lady Sif, and ask Loki if she's ever in a good mood.

"I'll only say she's in a good mood if she's in battle, to be honest, my dearest." He says leading me to a huge table and we sit down.

After we eat a three course meal, Odin speaks up and says, "My youngest son, please do what you must." What? I don't understand gods.

Loki stands and takes my hand, guiding me to the center of the room. He then kneels on one knee and... Oh, my god.

"Darcy, I love you more than anything else in all the nine realms. You make my day when you smile at me each morning and when you say your sarcastic remarks or silly words like 'banana balls'. And the fact that you're carrying my child just... I 'can't even' if that's what your people say.

"I love you so much Darcy. So would you do me the greatest honor, and be my wife?"

I'm gonna leave it right there so you can all wait :) cause that's how nice I am. Anyway what I want to say is that I have day camp and I might not be able to update as quick as I usually do so... Remember to COMMENT, READ, AD VOTE!