9

(Hello people, this story will now be in 3rd person unless I wanna make it a certain POV. So hope you all like this chapter!)

"Alex I'm not going anywhere just let me get out of the bed please," Thomas said to Alexander, now to the point he is looking desperate. "No" Alex whined again. He was holding Thomas on the side so he couldn't even get up. "Daddy......." Thomas felt his face get red when he said, daddy. "Yes, babe?" He replied back. Alex finally lets go of Jefferson but sat up on the taller man, so he was over-towering him. "Alexander? What are you trying to do?" He asked, a bit confused. Alex gave Jefferson a pouty face and messed with Thomas' curls in his hair. 

"Daddy~," Alex said once more. "Yes?" Thomas replied. Alex wanted to try and do something but didn't know how to start it, since it is like.....10 in the morning. Thomas waited there for Alex to respond but all he was getting was Alex's pouty face. But what he did saw was a little flicker of lust in Alex's eyes. "Alexander? Whats with the look lil boy?" He asked. The smaller man's face went to a shade of pink but then, he moved his head down to kiss the Virginian.

Thomas kissed back and helded onto Alex's waist. "Daddyyyyyyyy" Alex whined breaking from the kiss. Thomas forcefully pulled Alexander back down to kiss him. Alex pulled away immediately and looked at Thomas with a serious look. "Excuse me?" He said looking down at Thomas. Alex got off of Thomas and sat on the couch. Jefferson was very confused and got up. "Whats wrong?" He asked as he jumped up from their bed and looked at the smaller man. "You promised me.." Alex said curling up on the couch as he tucked his legs to his chest. "What did I promise?'' Thoms came and sat down next to Alex but was pushed away. 

''To not be demanding or.....'' He was quiet when he said the next part, ''taking control of me'' Thomas couldn't hear what he actually said. ''Pardon?'' He asked Alex. ''control..'' Alex said a bit louder. Thomas wanted to know what the hell was going on so he accidentally snapped. ''Speak up!'' Alex stood up and yelled at Thomas. '' I DONT WANT YOU TAKING CONTROL OF ME!!'' He screamed and ran to the bedroom, slamming the door. Thomas felt anger rise in him from his anger issues but held his head. The only thing that really calmed him was Alex but...Alex was scared of him for the moment.

Alex was in front of the door, sitting on the floor, trying to keep in the sobs so Thomas couldn't hear. The only thought that ran through his head was, 

He promised me

He promised me

He doesn't love you

He doesn't love you

He doesn't love you

He....promised me

Alex started to cry more to the thoughts in his mind.

Thomas finally calmed down enough to realize what he did. He got up and slowly moved to the door so he could apologize but heard light sobs as he approached the door. "Alex....i-I'm sorry..." He said moving his head onto the door. "A-A-Are you really s-sorry?" Alex said trying to hold in his sobs. ''Yes I am truly sorry Babe...'' Thomas said slowly closing his eyes and hearing shifting around through the door, then the door opened. When the door opened, a red-faced Alex stood there looking up at Jefferson and still breathing heavy. 

''Say your sorry.....to my face...'' Alex said crossing his arms and looking Thomas dead in the eye. ''I am very sorry Alexander....please forgive me...'' Thomas said looking down at the smaller man. Alex was silent for a little bit but then nodded in forgiveness. ''Don't take advantage of me like that....it hurts me and makes me feel like I'm just a toy,'' Alexander whined. Thomas nodded and hugged Alex to reassure him that he is safe.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

About three hours went past and both of the men were on the couch, watching movies and trying to forget everything that happened in the past hour. Alex seemed to calm down a good amount but was still keeping a distance from the Virginian. "What do you want?" Thomas asked breaking the silence. "What do you mean?" Alex replied looking at Thomas. "What do you want from me?" Thomas asked once again. "I know I just put you through hell....so I want to make up to you so what do you want from me....." Alex had a thought but ignored it. "I wanna do many things..." Alex said, purring a bit but not noticing. "What....things..." Alex moved from where he was sitting and got on top of Thomas so he was basically straddling him. 

"Your one tease aren't ya," Thomas said looking up at the smaller man. "Only when I want," Alex said then kissed, Thomas. It was a nice kiss, warm, sweet, full of love. Thomas shortly kissed back, placing his hands on Alex's back/waist area. The kiss lasted for a while until Thomas picked up Alex, having the smaller mans legs wrapped around his body and carried them to the bedroom in a playful manner. "Why are you so amazing?" Alex said as he was lightly thrown into the bed with laughter. "Cause I'm Thomas duh." Thomas said laughing to his response. 

The night was full of cuddling and kisses but then they heard a knock at the door. 

"Alex? Are you home?" 

"We need to talk Alexander!" The voice was followed by some more knocks...