6

(Alex P.O.V)

I believe it's been about....4 weeks since I took control of Thomas that one morning. He never brought it up like, 'why did you do that?' Or 'that's not like you.' Normally he always says things like that....I wonder what makes this time different... I was sitting on the couch, cuddled in the blankets and just watching my show, " Once Apon a Time" (its a great show I recommend it 100%) Jef was sitting next to me on the couch, having an arm around me and I think he was trying to figure out what was going on in my show.

(If you want to watch this show, and don't want spoilers then skip to the next paragraph)

"Wait....so Robin Hood died?" Thomas asked looking at the tv screen. "Yes he did but you have to keep watching." I said looking at him for a bit then back at the show. "But he cant die he's to be with Regina" He spoke again. "Shh just watch." I added in. He laughed a bit and continued to watch. A couple hours passed as we kept watching the show.

Thomas yawned then layed a hand around my waist, pulling my body closer to his as I laid my head in lap. He always comforts me even if there is no use to. He was one I really loved...

People say Thomas is an asshole and he will hurt me...but I know him...His past may be shitty and he might forget things he has done before but he changed a lot. I was falling in love with him mostly every day I woke up next to him, and fall asleep by his side.

I started to fall asleep, still in Thomas' lap, slowly closing my eyes but then he said something, "You know I will never hurt you and if I was to, I would never forgive myself..." He sounded a bit sad, like he was about to cry but holding it in, not wanting to cry infront of me. "I know you wouldn't....don't think to yourself that you would..." I sad trying to stay awake a bit concerned for him. I didn't like to see Thomas sad but it's only been a a couple times I've need him cry. He's seen me cry many times...I'm just that kind of person.

He messed with my hair and it felt nice, it felt comforting and I started to fall back asleep slowly but I heard a light sob and I know it was me crying. I turned myself to look at him and his hand remained on my hair and he was looking at me, trying to smile but tears were rolling down his face. He was crying... I laid back up looking at him and I sat on his lap, straddling him a bit but not quite. I always felt bad when he cried cause it's normally very personal or something about me.

"Tommy....what's wrong...." I said holding his shoulders as he lightly cried. "I-I just....keep imagining what would happen....if I did hurt you....if you hated me..." I heard his words and it almost cry myself but I didn't. I kissed him instead and it was a deep kiss to try and help him. "You will never hurt me Thomas....and if you were to....i would never hate you. Hate is a very strong word expecially if you use is as a word to someone you love so truly..." I said trying to help him not cry anymore. I'm not saying I hated it with he cried or that he looked ugly when he cried I actually like those things about him it's just makes me sad to see him sad. He kissed me back and smiling. "Thank you..." Broke the kiss a bit to speak but he kissed me again, a bit more rough than what we were doing but it felt nice.

Thomas finally broke from the kiss and looked me up and down. "Why does someone as amazing as you....love someone as weird and idiotic as me...." he looked at me, still a bit sad but he looked relaxed. I kissed him back and pulled away, "Because I love you....I love it that your weird and idiotic."

He smiled and pushed me onto the couch, him on top of I. And I guess you can say....we had a very....'hot' night....

(REEEEE HELLOS PEEEPS!!! I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been going through a lot of random shit in my life at the moment and with my love being away for a while has really brought me down....Well hope you all liked this!!)