Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I threw my head back laughing like I was a little kid as Cole cracked one of his infamously famous jokes. The past 10 minutes I had tears in my eyes laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants. God I missed him. I absent mindedly reached to my wrist where the musical note bracelet was safely fastened.

Missy walked out of the back door and on to the deck of their house, where Cole and I were sitting and said "Good lord. I never thought I'd see this again."

Cole and I smiled and he said "Well, you're seeing it, and I'm never letting her go again."

I laughed as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me towards him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and grinned "I really don't think he's kidding Missy."

She laughed and shook her head lightly. No more than a minute later  Mia  came bounding out on to the deck and straight into me and Cole. I laughed again as Cole moved his arms from around me, and around Mia. Cole ruffled her hair lightly and I asked "What's up Mia Moo?"

She giggled and said "Reed brought home a girl!"

I glanced at Cole and he said "He and Brighton broke up."

I nodded lightly, as the back door opened and Reed appeared with a girl. She was pretty,  really pretty, like she could be a model. Amazing body, gorgeous brown hair, and blue eyes. Reed smiled at us lightly and said "Nat, these are my brother, sister, and extra sibling, Cole, Mia and Grace. Y'all this is Natalie, my girlfriend."

I smiled "Nice to meet you."

She smiled "You too."

Cole and Mia both said hi, and they started talking while I logged onto to twitter, scrolling through my timeline favoriting and retweeting fans, and fellow musicians. My attention was distracted when Missy came out on to the deck again and asked "Hey Gracie, can you come inside for a minute?"

I nodded lightly, and stood up, following her inside. She walked into the dining room where a whole lot of stuff was covering the table, and she sat down. I stood next to the table and asked "What is all this stuff Missy?"

She smiled lightly "The Duck Commander cruise. And I was wondering if you'd like to go with us, the whole family, and maybe perform once or twice?"

I grinned "I'd love to Missy!"

She smiled "Great! How much do you charge to perform?"

I shook my head "Nope. The Robertsons don't pay."

She laughed lightly "You're a sweetheart. Oh and Scotty McCreery will be on the cruise as well, I think he's giving a few performances. Please try and hook him up with Sadie. They both like each other and it is so obvious just give the extra push would ya?"

I laughed lightly and nodded "I'll see what I can do."

She grinned lightly and nodded towards the door, I turned my head lightly and saw Cole standing in the doorway, "Go on he's waiting for you Gracie, I've got everything sorted out."

I smiled and walked over to where Cole was standing and he said "We can go downstairs, Mia is completely focused on Natalie and Reed."

I laughed lightly as we walked downstairs to the game room/ theater room in the basement. Cole and I walked in to the theater room. Cole walked over to the movie selector  and asked "What do you want to watch?"

I thought for a minute before saying "The Other Woman."

He picked the movie, put some popcorn in the microwave, and grabbed us each a soda out of the mini-fridge.  We both grabbed blankets and snuggled into two of the chairs to watch the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry it's late, and short, but tootttttallllyyy integral. Natalie is going to be played by Barbra Palvin, gif on the side of her ------>