o2

After laughing continuously like a psychotic woman for the past minute, I just stood there, mentally begging my suitcases to fly themselves up the stairs.

The producer cleared his throat, indirectly telling me to do something. I looked at him with pleading eyes and then glanced at my suitcase. He stood his ground firmly.

After our silent conversation, I couldn't help it, "Mr. Producer Man pleeea-"

"No." He scoffed, "And here we call producers-"

"But I like Mr. Producer Man."

Mr. Producer Man couldn't keep in his laugh and he nodded in defeat. "But I'm not helping, pretend we aren't here."

*10 minutes later*

"Has anyone ever told you how great you are Mr. Producer Man?"

He scoffed for the second time as he helped me lug my suitcases up the staircase. Apparently there's no elevator from the back of the building and they didn't want me seen at the front of the building. I couldn't be seen until after the first episode aired.

When we got to their apartment on the eighth floor, I let out a big huff of air and bowed to Mr. Producer man. He waved his hand dismissing the thanks and squatted with his hands on his knees breathing heavily with a red face. The two camera men burst out with a laugh.

I felt bad. Kind of.

When I turned towards the beat up metal door, my heart suddenly sank. I'm actually here. What am I supposed to do? Can I do this? I mean, I can't just turn around now... or could I-

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when the door started to open from the inside and I immediately pressed my back against the wall so the person couldn't see me. Or so I thought. I closed my eyes and held my breath as if that would hide me.

What am I doing?

I realized the camera men and Mr. Producer Man would give away my position anyway.

I opened one eye only to look up and see two wide, seemingly innocent, and curious ones.

"AHH!" Immediately I screamed and jumped to the side only for Jungkook to yell and jump back also. He's in front of me right now. This is real. And I just scared the shit out of him.

I quickly gathered myself, pushed my suitcase aside and bowed, "죄송합니다!" ["I'm sorry!"] saying the one of the few phrases I knew.

He came forward and bowed slightly himself. Jungkook said something in Korean and I wanted to hit myself for never learning many words. I can't exactly just turn on the English subtitles.

"Um..." I looked at the Producer a little desperate. He just smirked and shrugged. I wanted to cry but I knew I had to put on my big girl pants. My eyes met with Jungkook again and I cleared my throat, "I don't know Korean." I tried to speak clearly hoping he might know what I'm saying.

"Oh." I let out a breath. Okay, he understood that. Jungkook looked to the Producer and they exchanged some words. He nodded and laughed. It was the best sound I've ever heard in person.

Mr. Producer Man and the two camera men started to leave after the conversation and I panicked.

"Wait! Where are you going?"

Mr. Producer Man looked at me, "We don't have to be here really if you're in the apartment because there are installed cameras in every room."

I looked at him with big pleading eyes again. Please don't leave me or I really might die if I see another one of them.