o3

Turning over in unfamiliar sheets, my head started to pound and I groaned. The morning amnesia wore off as I realized where I am and my eyes broke open.

The air immediately left my lungs as I was met with three pairs of eyes staring curiously back at me. I shot up in bed and my head smacked into the ceiling throwing me back down.

My head throbbed and I could hear the clear sound of Hoseok's laugh and Jin asking if I was okay.

I slowly rose a little, and held my forehead, "안녕하세요," ["Hello,"] my voice was smaller and rougher because of just waking up... and morning breath, oh god. My hand slapped over my mouth.

Jin stood with his hands on the bars of my bunk looking at me with concern. Hoseok was doubled over with laughter. And Taehyung stood there, face red, biting on his fist clearly wanting to join Hoseok.

I started to get down from the bed and Jin moved away, but I didn't want to get down. I'll be standing barefoot on the same floor as them. Just breathe and step down. I lowered down and turned around to look up at three giants.

Taehyung came closer and greeted me in English, "Hi, I'm V," he stuck out his hand and I put mine in his. Heart overload. Heart overload.

I nodded, not wanting to speak and kill them all with my breath.

Jin smiled and introduced himself, followed by Hoseok. They're both so handsome.

This was easier than I thought. Six down, one to go.

"Bathroom?" I said it in hopes they would understand and I sighed in relief when Jin stepped to the side and pointed out the door to the left. "Thank you!" I quickly bowed and grabbed my toiletries bag from my suitcase and sped to the small room.

I sighed and looked up in the mirror.

"Holy shit." I groaned and ruffled my hair in frustration at the state I'm in. My hair was completely messed up, my face had sleep lines imprinted in my cheeks, and I decided last night was a perfect time to forget washing off my mascara. Lovely.

They must think they're living with an actual troll. What an amazing first impression. They for sure have been completely taken by my stunning looks.

I sighed as I opened the curtains to turn on the shower and complete horror came over me as I saw purple shampoo splattered, dried soap suds on the wall, and something black growing in the corner near the body wash.

This prompted in me turning around fully to see the entire bathroom since I was too distracted looking at myself when I walked in. A complete mess. And if I remember correctly, the living room and kitchen were no better.

I gathered all my willpower to step inside the shower. "Kota. Girl you need to shower. The flight was so long you probably stink. You can do this." I gave myself a pep talk and showered as fast as possible.

When I stepped out of the shower, I felt better and looked for a towel in the cabin- where's the towels? Am I blind or are there no towels?

It felt like someone dumped a bucket of ice water over me when I realized I was naked with no towel. Racking my brain for what to do I could only come up with one solution.

"Uhm. H-hey... hello? Can someone help me?" I spoke with the door slightly cracked open and my lips poking in the gap. "Hello? Please can some-"

"Yes?" I was cut off by a very handsome Taehyung of whom I could only see a sliver of through the small gap.

"Ah hi! Uhm... towel?" as amazing as it was to have help, it was no use if they can't understand what I need.

"Hm?" he questioned and I wanted to die.