/two

"Um, okay well this hall has most of our classes." I choked. Jess was studying me with her beautiful green eyes.

"Here is chemistry," I said waving to the lab.

"Math, Science, English, History are all along this wall." She is still staring at me.

"The gym is right down there, past the cafiteria." Still staring.

"And um, the music department is right down there." Still staring, oh my God.

"Umm, why are you st-staring at me so intently?"I asked, stuttering agian. Why do I stutter.

"Why do you stutter and bite you lip all the time?" She inquired.

"Well, I-I'm nervous. I guess. I don't really do well with p-people." I blushed. Damn it.

"You're very attractive, don't be nervous." she smirked. What?

"You didn't answer my question?" I managed.

"I'm staring at you because I like you're face."She laughed. She's really forward and confident.

"Umm, th-thanks." I replied sheepishly.

"Don't mention it babe, now lunch. Important subject, let's go I want to meet your friends." she commanded marching to the cafiteria.

Did she call me babe? What is this?

-----

"Um boys, this is Jess. Jess this is Calum, Michael, and Ashton." I introduced them.

Michael looked in love, I hope she will still like me. Michael is better with girls than I am. She will probably like him better. 

Jess got on well with the boys. I just sat there quitely as I did most lunches. Interjecting every once in awhile, and laughing when somethings funny. I don't really talk much. I'm pretty shy.

"Jess you should really hang out with us sometime." Calum suggested.

"I'd love too, I'm glad I met you guys. I was a little scared moving to New York that everyone would be all prissy and not my type. I'm so happy there are people like me." She looked around at everyone.

I really think I like this girl.

lol this is difficult oh well lol but yea luke isnt like luke dont worry he will get more outgoing the more he hangs with jess and yea idk i might do a little love triangle thing go one and maybe even a different girl come in idk yet i just hope this will be good thanks for reading ilysm

<3

annaliese