Undertale; Impact x Trajan Part 7

[Trajan]

   I can't believe this. He dragged me home, and Impact and Other Mom decided to follow. Dad drags me through the front door and hurls me onto the couch in the living room. The impact knocks the wind right out out of me. "Now tell me, who are these two!?!", he yells, pointing back at Impact and his mom.

   "None of your business!", I yell back, standing up again. "God, you're always on my tail about this stuff! It's like you don't want me to have any friends!" I grasp Impact's hand and run up to my room, slamming the door behind me.

   I lean against the door, out of breath. Impact looks at me concerningly, his wide orange eyes glistening.

   "Sorry you had to witness that... that's just my dad for ya...", I say, looking down at my feet, trying to avoid Impact's gaze. I move my eye slits up to meet his eyes without moving my head, and we both just stand there for a moment, not saying anything.

[Impact]

   "Impact! Time to go!", Mama yells. The silent gaze between us breaks and I run downstairs to Mama. "I'm sorry we had to leave so soon, darling...", he says as we walk down the sidewalk together. "It's okay, Mama...", I say gloomy, not looking up from the ground. I didn't even notice that small drops were falling as we walked. As more drops fell, the more I slowed down. 

   Soon enough, I was crouched down, my head resting on my knees, sobbing. Suddenly, I feel a hand on my shoulder. "I'm fine, Mama...", I say, my voice breaking still. 

   "Impact, that's not me!", Mama says, smiling at someone behind me. I turn around and look behind me, and the person I see nearly makes me cry again...

   (Another short chapter sorry! >~<)