Undertale; Impact x Trajan Part 8

[Impact] 

   I'm currently sitting on the sidewalk in the rain under an umbrella with Trajan. I love him. And he loves me. I know it. Mamaton is under his own umbrella next to us. I snuggle up to Trajan, making him blush, as we watch cars drive by. 

   "..Trajan..I love you...", I said, since it was all my mind could come up with. I instantly regretted saying it, for fear that Trajan's papa would be listening.

   "I love you too, Impact..", Trajan replied back, kissing the top of my head. "And don't worry, my dad isn't listening this time.", he continued.

   "The cuteness intensifies!", Mama blurts, thrusting his arms at us, nearly dropping his umbrella. He catches it before any water hits him. I giggle.

   "Oh yeah. It's a forbidden love. So romantic.", Trajan jokes. I laugh even harder, coughing. Trajan gives me a concerning look. "You gonna be alright?", he asks.

   "Yeah.", I say, crying from my laughter. Just as I wipe the happy tears away, Dad pulls up in his red convertible, the rain pattering against the roof.

   "Need a ride?", he asks, smiling. I smile as I hear another voice speak. "We got room for everyone.", says my Puncle Sans, who's sitting in the backseat. I look up at Trajan and see that he is eyeing Sans. 

   "What's the matter, Trajan? It's just Puncle Sans.", I say. He stays silent. "..never mind...", I continue, my smile fading.

[Trajan]

   "Hm? Oh, nothing.", I say, looking back down at Impact. We all pile into the car and start moving. It was completely silent in the car, with no sounds other than the rain on the roof of the car. I sit listening to the peaceful sounds of the rain, when I look over and realize that Impact had fallen asleep on me.

   I smiled and patted his head, and he opened one eye and looked up at me, putting his hand on my chest. "Take a nap with me..", he says, yawning and closing his eyes once more.

   I lay me head back and continue to listen to the rain pattering, when I feel my eyes drooping and I yawn. Before I know it, me and Impact are cuddling in the backseat of the car.

   I wake up to Impact shaking me violently, and I put my hand on his arm as if telling him to stop. And he does.

   "Trajan, we're at my house now. Come inside!", he says, pulling himself back out of the car, which was now parked in a driveway. I unbuckle and follow him inside, where I'm greeted by warm colors and a friendly atmosphere.

   "Wow..I'm..astounded...", I stutter, tripping over my own tongue. "Much better than my place.."

   "Make yourself at home, dear." , Alternate Mom says with a smile. I sit on the couch and yawn again. 

   "I'm still tired...", I say, drifting back to sleep.