After Yoo [FINAL]

-Hey!

He said raising a hand and Hyunwoo smiled

-Hey!

He responded with the same gesture

-What are you doing here so lonely?

Kihyun asked, sitting down beside him while Hyunwoo looked at him questioningly

-I was thinking of something ...

He answered briefly and Kihyun looked at him curiously

- Can I know what it was?

Suddenly Hyunwoo's hands took Kihyun's face, turning it on one side and then on the other. Hyunwoo's eyes scanned Kihyun as if he had X-rays and Kihyun felt nervous.

-Why have you cried?

He asked then and Kihyun blinked quickly, he was sure he had washed his face well

-H-How ...?

-Your eyes become especially crystalline when you cry ...

Kihyun's breath caught in his throat, looking right into Hyunwoo's eyes.

That's something the old Hyunwoo would have said, nobody like him, knew Kihyun's expressions.

-That person you love ... Did you talk to him? Did he make you cry? We should give him a lesson

Although those words were possibly a way to encourage Kihyun, his eyes wouldn't respond and tears filled her eyes.

-N-No, he didn't make me cry. He makes me happy, very happy ... I didn't cry of sadness hyung. I'm so happy to see your face even if it is some days.

How was I going to explain that he was that person?

-I'm happier, thanks to him.

Hyunwoo looked at Kihyun and frowned. There was a strange feeling between them when their eyes maintained a fixed contact.

-I'm sorry Kihyun ah

Hyunwoo whispered before leaning over Kihyun and catching his lips in a small kiss.

Kihyun's eyes widened with surprise but he let it happen, missing Hyunwoo's lips more than anything in the world.

-I'm sorry, Kihyun ah. I ... I don't know what happened ... suddenly I had the need to ...

-Okay, hyung

Kihyun whispered holding Hyunwoo's hands in his with a smile on his face, a real smile.

-It's because I keep feeling alone when you're not around, I don't know the reason. But my chest hurts when you leave ... Maybe we ...

Kihyun squeezed her hands together, there was no more reason to cry.

-We met in a previous life

Hyunwoo's words reached deep into the heart of Kihyun, a place where only Hyunwoo had arrived.

-I also have something. Wait and close your eyes

Hyunwoo ordered, his cheeks flushed and obvious nervousness. Kihyun did as he was asked and closed his eyes when something landed on his hands

-Open them now

Hyunwoo whispered and Kihyun slowly opened his eyes.

When he saw what was in his hands, he couldn't contain himself and hugged Hyunwoo by his side while holding in one of his hands the cookies with which Hyunwoo had fed him for more than ten years.

-Thanks, Hyung. I love these. How do you know?

Hyunwoo looked deep into Kihyun's eyes and smiled

-I love them too

.

.

.

And this is the FINAL!

* Clap her hands *

How is it? Beautiful? Sad? Good? Bad?

Okay, now I'm calm.

Thank you to my readers for your support and I hope you like it.

and ... mhh ... thanks also to my little sister who read this and all my stories.

~You are the best baby.~

I feel weird now ... I don't want to say goodbye, but there's no more.

If you want a story

You can send me your idea and I will try to do it.

Please forgive me if my answer is late.

I'm busy :c But I'll read it anyway, so ...

Feel free to send it.

THANK YOU AGAIN BABY READER!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!