You remember?

-Hey, do you remember that time in the park? You pushed me against a tree and my shirt broke. Do you remember?

Kihyun looked at Hyunwoo with an indecipherable expression

- What's that?

Hyunwoo's tender smile made Kihyun's heart fly in his chest

-I don't know, I just thought how wonderful it was

They laughed at the same time before a little kiss.

***

-Kihyunniie Do you remember how we met?

He asked in the middle of his meal and Kihyun nodded, filling Hyunwoo's mouth with a piece of meat

- Do you talk about how I met you? Because you already knew me Or how did you watch me sleep in the library? Ah! And you left cookies on the table for when I woke up

There was a small chuckle from Kihyun, while Hyunwoo watched him and his eyes curled into small half moons.

-You are amazing

Kihyun's laughter faded, Kihyun's nervous eyes making sure only he heard that and he smiled again

-I already know that

***

- Do you remember our first time?

That question surprised Kihyun as they entered the elevator. He looked around in the empty corridor and nodded by pressing the button with the number 5

"You were terribly wrong to ask for a room from the hotel receptionist.

Hyunwoo laughed

-We even wear sunglasses and caps ... I do not ask myself because the girl looked at us that way.

The elevator alarm woke Kihyun's senses and he stepped forward, but Hyunwoo stopped him by the arm.

-The door...

It was the only thing Kihyun complained about, when the door closed again after Hyunwoo pressed the button with the number 1.

-You are perfect

Hyunwoo whispered against his lips and kissed him lightly.

Kihyun was nervous when the door opened on the 3rd floor and pulled Hyunwoo out of the elevator.

-Now we will go up the stairs

He said biting his lip to walk in front of Hyunwoo, who was smiling like a fool

***

-Kihyunnie

Hyunwoo called from the sofa

-mmhhh?

The smaller of the two arrived with a tray full of popcorn

-What do I remember now? Lately you like to remember those things. Should we take out a photo album?

Kihyun left the popcorn and moved to find the 100-page book where they kept their photos but Hyunwoo pulled his waist to sit next to him on the sofa and hug the slender body.

-It's because I love every little memory I have with you. It's like a treasure in my hidden heart.

Hyunwoo's voice made Kihyun smile as he settled into his chest.

***

- Do you remember our big fight?

Hyunwoo said one rainy day, looking at the window bathed in drops and Kihyun nodded putting his cup on the coffee table.

-Peleamos because you left open the refrigerator door and the Kimchi container

Kihyun remembered and Hyunwoo turned to look at the youngest, who was absorbed watching food programs.

-I like your food

He whispered moving to his side and Kihyun twisted a smile

-More than me?

The question was silly, but for Hyunwoo it made sense

-Never, I still like you more

He confessed smiling and Kihyun frowned

-Of course, because only I can do THAT food

***

-We'll be fine Hyunwoo hyung ...

Kihyun's voice called Hyunwoo from where they were and the lights that ran over his face while he could still open his eyes ...

-I love you I love you

Those whispers made Hyunwoo smile.

***

-It is in the garden

The girl in a white dress announced and Kihyun smiled with a bow.

Sure enough, there it was ... The huge muscular body where a child was hiding.

For a moment there was a feeling of sadness in Kihyun, but he didn't let himself cry because that would make things worse.

-Hey Big Boy

Kihyun patted the chest of the man lying on the grass.

-Mh?

Hyunwoo's small, dark eyes opened cautiously, lest they be damaged by the sunlight above them. But what dazzled him, was brighter than the sun.

-Do you know me?

Hyunwoo asked and Kihyun smiled.

Hyunwoo didn't know but there are smiles that shine more than the sun.

Flashback~

"He came a few months ago, said he had something to solve before undergoing surgery ... Eventually, he has damaged some areas with the tumor and now there will be things he doesn't remember from the past ..."

The doctor told Kihyun after taking Hyunwoo to the hospital when he lost consciousness.

"He left this for you"

The doctor held out a letter on his desk and Kihyun thanked him with the sheet in his hands.

"Dear and loved Kihyuniie:

Probably, I have been a nuisance these past few days, asking about our memories. Sorry, I wanted to see all those memories before losing them ... The most important will always be where you are and I'm sure I'll fall in love again after I've lost them.

Don't get sad even if it's hard, the memories of my head were probably erased, but not the memories of my heart.

Forever yours, Son Hyunwoo "

Kihyun smiled, pressing the letter to his chest.

He wouldn't leave Hyunwoo now or ever.

To be continued -----