Chapter 17- Kylo Ren vs. Rey

Kylo Ren began to try to get into Rey's mind to get answers. Rey tried to resist him and not letting Kylo into her head. "Don't be afraid I feel it too." Kylo Ren said as he was still trying to get into her head. "You, you're afraid that you'll never be as strong as Darth Vader. And that Snoke will find out who you truly love." Rey replied glaring at the dark lord and being able to counter his mind trick back to him. Kylo stepped back and then took off his helmet. He began to stare at her as he started to walk closer to her. "We will find your friends, and then destroy them all." Kylo said as he then left the cell.

Kylo Ren's POV

I cannot believe that she resisted my attempts to read her mind. Could she be stronger than I anticipated? How did she dig deep enough to find my feelings for Nimeria? She has strength but doesn't know how to control it. This power she has is familiar, but I am not sure where I have felt something like this.

Kylo Ren then went to speak with the Supreme Leader Snoke about Rey.

Rey's POV

Nimeria? Who is she? Is she that girl I saw? How did I do that? I could feel him in my head but then I was in his. I saw everything, his feelings and memories mostly of her but couldn't see her face or hear her voice. I also could see light not darkness but light, maybe he can be turned. Now, how am I going to get out of here?