Chapter 33- Confronting Nimeria

After a while, Kylo passed by Nimeria's room and then he stopped by the door. He couldn't hear anything inside, but he knew he had to talk to her. Kylo then knocked on the door and heard Nimeria call out to go away. He knew she was crying by the sound of her voice. He knocked again, but there was nothing, she didn't say go away or even get up to open the door. "Nimeria?" Kylo finally said.

The door swung open and Kylo came face to face with Nimeria, her face was red, and she had tears falling down her face. He noticed the scar from him striking her and he felt a pang in his heart and wanted to just grab her to hold her close to him. "Hi." Kylo said as he took off his helmet. Nimeria stayed quiet and wiped off her face but then walked away from him. "What do you want Kylo?" She asked. The very question had venom laced within it.

"I wanted to speak with you. Please will you listen to what I have to say?" He asked as he shut the door behind him. Nimeria sat on her bed not making eye contact with him and sighed, "What do you want to talk about?" She asked. Kylo stepped closer to Nimeria, "I am so very sorry. I don't know what came over me. I shouldn't have done that. I am sorry please forgive me." He said as he tried to reach for her hand.

Nimeria pulled away from his touch and stood up to walk away from him. "How can I forgive you? You blamed me for what happened. If I was in your thoughts, it had nothing to do with me. I thought you loved and cared for me, but I was obviously was wrong. I hate you." She replied not making eye contact or any physical contact with him. "I know, and I am sorry. Please look at me, Nimeria, please. I do love and care about you. I always have, and you are right. I regret what happened. I can't take it back I wish I could." Kylo replied walking closer to her.

"I know you don't really hate me. I can feel what you are truly feeling. You are my true love and you love me." He said again now his chest within inches of her back. Nimeria turned around quickly and backing away from him, only to be stopped by the wall. "Leave me alone Kylo! Go away! D-don't come any closer!" Nimeria shouted putting her hand out to shove him away. Kylo grabbed her hand and closed the distance between them. He looked into her glistening ice blue eyes and showed her how much he was hurting by making sure she doesn't look away.

His brown eyes had tears in them, and for the first time they were not filled with rage or hate, but instead it was filled with guilt and regret. He truly was hurting and regretted what happened, "Please Ben, leave. I can't- "Nimeria began to say until she was cut off by Kylo's lips crashing into hers. Nimeria tried to push him away and not kiss him back. Kylo grabbed her by the arms to deepen the kiss and his tongue was fighting for dominance and its way in. With Nimeria still resisting him, even though he knew she was about to break, he broke the connection between them. "I love you Nimeria." Kylo said leaving before she could say anything.