• Chapter 3 •

Class finished and the bell went for lunch. I walked to my locker and put my books away. I turned around to see that blonde guy in front of me with a massive smirk on his face.

Second time today that I wanted to slap it off his face.

"Hey hey, kid." He said with a smile.

"What are you smiling at? Why are you even talking to me?" I asked without looking at him.

"Why don't I get a hello? That was quite rude of you." He said then leaned back onto the locker next to me.

"I need to be somewhere, you're wasting my time, now tell me what you want," I said while beginning to walk away.

"What's your name?" He said while catching up to me.

Agh, really. He literally annoyed me just for that?

"Y/n, can you leave me alone now..?" I said while looking at him.

"Yeah, no. You embarrassed me so now I will embarrass you." He said with a massive smirk.

I rolled my eyes.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me with him to the cafeteria.

"Jagiya~ Let's eat together!" He yelled for everyone to know.

"Yah! Don't call me that! I'm not your Jagiya now let go of me!" I said while trying to escape from his grip.

"No." He said than dragged me to a table with 5 other boys including Jungkook.

"Jungkook!? What are you doing here?" I said in disbelief.

"Oh, Hi Noona. These are my new friends!" He said while shoving food into his mouth.

"Right... I didn't expect you to hang out with these types of boys." I said while glaring at that blonde guy.

"You know instead of staring at me, don't you want to know my name? All of our names?" He said while smiling.

"N-" He cut me off before I could decline it.

"This is Kim Taehyung, you can call him V or Tae. This is Min Yoongi, you can call him Suga. This is Jung Hoseok, you can call him J-hope. This is Kim Namjoon, you can call him Rap mon or RM. This is Kim Seokjin, you can call him Jin. And lastly, I am Park Jimin, you can call me Jimin or Chim Chim." He said while pointing at everyone.

"Hello, Y/n! Jimin has told us all about you" J-hope said with a massive smile.

"Yeah, Hey there, Y/n!" Jin and RM said.

"Zzzzz..." Suga said.

"Hello, Y/n. You look very pretty today." V said with a small smile.

"Hello and Thank you," I said feeling a tint of blush come onto my cheeks.

"Yah! Noona! Stop Blushing!" Jungkook said as some food came flying out of his mouth.

"Shut up! I am not!" I said while getting up to go to the toilet.

"Wait, where are you going?" Jimin asked.

"Toilet, now leave me be," I said before walking away.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I walked into the toilet to witness three girls slapping this girl.

"What the hell do you think you guys are doing?!" I said while pushing them out the way.

The girl had tear stains down her cheek. Her cheek looks bright red from being slapped multiple times. Why would they do this to her?

"Get lost before this happens to you too." a girl with light brown hair said to me.

"Yeah, get lost, nerd." Another girl added.

I rolled my eyes and slapped them across the face.

"HOW DARE YOU!?" A girl screamed before pulling my hair.

"Wendy! Let her go!" A girl screamed.

"Shut up Yeri!" Wendy screamed.

She continued to pull my hair till I stood on her toe.

"Don't just look at me, Help me you, idiots!" Wendy screamed.

"Joy! Punch the girl in the face!" Yeri demanded.

She went to punch me. I dodged at kicked her in the stomach. She hissed in pain.

The three girls ran outside while I helped the girl who was crying.

"There, There, no need to cry. What happened? Why did they hurt you?" I said while bending down and wiping away her tears.

"I-I-I spoke t-to their b-boyf-friends. N-now t-they are m-mad a-at me." She spoke with fear.

"May I ask what your name is?" I said while getting up to grab her some toilet paper.

"Jennie, what's yours..?" She asked while taking the toilet paper and wiping her eyes.

"Y/n. You don't seem to have any friends, mind being my friend? I can help you de-" I was cut off with a hug.

"Yes, I would love to be your friend! Thank you so so so much for helping me! I owe you big time, how about you hang out with me and my Unnies?" She said with a massive smile.

"Y-yeah, of course, I would love to," I said while hugging her back.