Chapter Four: Sebastian Gets Ideas

When Kurt and Jeff walked into the common room, not everyone was there yet. Kurt sat down on the edge of the couch, an empty space next to him.

"Hey, you okay?" Nick asked, noticing his boyfriend's red eyes.

"Yeah, just allergies." Jeff replied, kissing Nick's nose.

Just then Sebastian walked in, followed by Blaine. Blaine took a seat next to Wes, while Sebastian sat next to Kurt. Kurt looked at him curiously, as there were plenty of empty seats, and Sebastian winked in response.

They turned off the lights and started the movie. Kurt felt himself getting tired, as he had been having trouble sleeping lately.

About halfway through the movie, Sebastian raised his hand to cover his laugh, and set it back down on Kurt's knee. Kurt tensed up at this, not quite sure what to do.

Slowly Sebastian's hand started traveling up, and when it was on Kurt's mid-thigh he reached down, picked up Sebastian's hand, and set it down on Sebastian's lap.

Sebastian chuckled at this, and a bit later he wrapped his arm around Kurt's shoulders. Kurt was so starved for hugs, yet he moved Sebastian's hand again. He had been pushing people away, and he wasn't about to let himself get attached. Resist, he thought before falling asleep.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Sebastian looked over to the boy beside him, seeing that he had fallen asleep. He smirked slightly at this and gently pulled Kurt so his head was on his lap, swirling his hair between his long fingers. What could he say? He loved a man that played hard-to-get. He braided a strip of Kurt's hair, then unbraided it and continued to do this until the movie ended.

He looked down at the boy sleeping on his lap, his face so angelic and peaceful. He couldn't help but wonder why the boy would try to take his own life. He looked around the room, seeing that he was the only one awake, and started to sing softly.

Girl let me love you

And I will love you

Until you learn to love yourself

Girl let me love you

And all your trouble

Don't be afraid, girl let me help

Girl let me love you

And I will love you

Until you learn to love yourself

Girl let me love you

A heart of numbness, gets brought to life

I'll take you there

He finished, smiling softly down at the boy. He found the song perfect for the circumstances. Kurt needed someone to love him until he loved himself- why couldn't it be Sebastian?

(Song: Let Me Love You by Ne-Yo)