Willow of the dark

May Adams a shy girl, Baby blue hair unnatural as that is she's natural. They compare her to the river flow in the spring.

May walks in the doors of High School knowing that everyone has changed since last school year. May is unremembering everyone's name because this summer something happened to her but she to dosen't know what. She walks the halls and finds the office. The office lady is there waiting for May's arrival.

It was like waiting for the old, hursh, cold winter to end.

Office lady waiting at her desk looking tried with dark circles under her eyes like the rain fell beside her dry face.
"Hello Ms. Adams, Here's a paper with the room numbers follow them up and down in order."

I walked to the stairwell and when to the down stairs to try to found the first room 304.

A boy with a dead soul seen by his eyes walks by fast putting his head down like this place was a hell hole or he would rather be in hell then here.

I make it to the classroom of very little color, room 304. Walking in the room A tall man looking down to young people like myself talking about the ways of the world.

This man is like a mountain hard as rocks muscles. It's hard to describe this man in the ways you would picture.

There's one window outside this non colorful room and my eyes are drawn to the window. It's a tree, the Tree, a willow tree standing tall. A weeping willow cherry blossom tree. The prefect pop of pink and the tree looks untouched. The boy with the dead soul in his eyes was outside staring at the tree. The boy looks in the window and sees me constrained on him and the tree. He runs in to the woods. I'm intrede by this boy.

The teacher is yelling but why? Wait he's yelling at me?

I haven't realized but it seems the class ended long ago but I know don't how long. I was dazzed, it my own world, needing to escape.

The teacher seems as a blur to my day dreaming but soon becomes clear.
"Mis.Adams I understand you are still recovering." I call him out "recovering from what" he stares at me like I was a allien or something for a few seconds. He sutures "your concussion?" I'm very confused at this point with this conversation and I say "What concussion?" He gets his few papers on his desk and walks close to the door fast but before leaving he says "good day Ms.Adams"

I walk the halls and go to all my classes then it was lunch. I get the food and it seems as if the food was rall so I drink the water.

The cold water that seemed toxic in some way. The water was from somewhere but not a fresh river.

I sit at a table alone outside looking at the tree that was in front of me, the willow tree, wishing the boy would come back. When i was done with the drink I danced within the tree.

A red headed girl comes up.
"Eww are you homeless"
three other girls comes up behide her, laughing at ever little word she said.
"Should we spray for fleas?"
I wasn't really listening to her words and taking them to heart. I was staring at the tree. She comes up and takes a piece of the tree and throws it on the ground. I ask "how could you do such a thing?" The girls all laughs walking back in to the school.

I sit on the ground looking up at the first friend i made, he's disturbed...

Poor willow tree