Raindow

"Someone saved me?" He nods his head but the number that was called to the hospital was unknown and it was a a high-pitched voice.

For all the terrors someone saved me.
I go to school the next to tell Willow, Rudy and Jumbullbee about my doctor visit.
I say, "but the thing is who saved me and show as trying to kill me?"
Jumbullbee's eyes widen.
I ask him what was wrong. He says,
"I should of told you sooner but it was a blur." I ask look at him in confusion and then he continues.
"Little Jelly was streaming one day in the early summer morning , I ran to her and she was trying to carry a girl with blue hair but struggling because Jelly was only a little young child. I told the girl from her. I Carry the girl and checked she was still breathing. Jelly tells me how sorry she is because she's not supposed to go far away from the house but she couldn't help herself because of the peculiar blue in the field. We make it back to the house and I lay the girl with blue hair on the straw bed in the spare room and i put a hot rag on her head I stared at her for a few moments. Later it's raining and I carry the girl to the school. Jelly calls into the hospital and tells them the story and says the girls at the school half asleep but she doesn't know anything that happened. and is mixing up words.
The rain is pouring from the sky.
At the school
The cops come and I hide in the bushes. I walk back to the house in the rain when I get back it stops raining and there's a rainbow in the sky."

Jumbullbee POV

I look at May for a few minutes and Willow and Rudy is look at both of other looking deep in to each other's eyes there is silences. May hugs me and she breaks the silences,
"Thank you"
Willow and Rudy joins the hug and I finally don't feel alone, a abandoned and abused I feel love something I forgot about many years ago.
Time seems to go fast since that day. I still live it the woods but all my worries were gone for now..