The Boy's warm hugs

What if the willow tree wasn't the only thing that haunted me at night? The boy with the dead soul, he was mysterious...

He's like fall, everything so beautiful but along with that everything's dead.
The questions still flowed through my mind like a river. Was I going to see him again? Who is he? Why did he go to the wood?

Day by day the boy wasn't at the tree or in the halls. Day by day I waited at the willow tree to see him but day by day the red headed girl destroyed the tree. I finally realize that the boy was never going to show and the girl was going to destroy the tree until there was no tree I lost most hope maybe even all, realizing that the boy with the dead soul had a very good point this place was a hell hole. Day by day I would go to class, day dream, get yelled at, go to lunch, have the red headed girl take a piece of the tree but why? What was fun about that? I realize that I being came curious about the World around me. I felt like the boy was only one who could answer the questions. I didn't even hear that boys sweet voice once in my whole entire life but I knew he could tell me anything my heart desired.

I look out my window at night talking to the moon telling him about the boy with a dead soul.

A year goes by and I learn one thing...

The boy was never coming back and he who probably died in the woods.

The woods, yes the woods a terrible place where there is thorns, bears and unimaginable dangers.

But one day after the classes, daydreaming and being yelling at I was lunch. At lunch I go out to enjoy my toxic water and see the tree is gone. I go up to the only person I know....

The red headed girl and say "where's the tree?"
She's says rolling her dark green eyes. "They cut it down because it was taking up a lot of room on school property."

I look at where the tree, my only friend, my everything, ones was, as I start tearing up something comes out of the woods.

The Boy
The boy I waited for
He walks up to where the tree was and gets on his hands and knees and plans a seed where the tree ones grown. He looks at me for a minute and he notices the tears in my eyes. He runs over to me and hugs me.

A Warm Hug
Like opening the windows for the first time in spring or coming in to the fire place on a cold winter day but better...