Jumbullbee

The next day I sit at lunch at the lonely tablet that became not so lonely. A boy is sitting on the other end staring at the rall sandwich. I slid the tray with the sandwich down to the boy. I talk softly to the boy, not trying to scare him even though he already seen scared enough.
"I never liked the food here but I drink the water, it isn't very good but I survived."
The boys scarves down the sandwich. I ask why he was so hungry and he says,

"did you know that there's a farm behind those woods, a farm of Terrors. All the time I would run from these school yards because of the children here and one day I told pops I had enough of the school so he did what he could to make staying on the farm worse that being here."

It now appears that their scars on his face that I can't believe realize I didn't see sooner. I say slowly,

"Did he hurt you?"
I have tears in the eyes and questioning myself in my mind.

He says looking down.
"Yes I'm afrade so but don't tell the others."
I see fear in his eyes as he continues
"If they found out and try to take me he will kill me."

He will
"Rip my veins out of my body one by one, he will make me chock on the air I breath, make me suffer until the end of time."

He seemed lost in he own thoughts and unable to continue on with his bloody murder story of his own father. Why you ask he did this? He was a insane man. This boy was even more abnormal than I was. Why because of this man. The boy told me he decide to come back because once the tree the block the view of the school was no longer there and he could see the place that once haunted him. 

I asked him one more question because it seems as if I asked him a few more his head would explode.

"What's you name and your father's?"
He says with his head down,
"I'm Jumdullbee RoseMary and my father's name is Amos RoseMary."

Jumdullbee
A boy with riped clothes, greasy hair and scars.
A very unusual name especially for this certain person.
A bee is an insect of a large group to which the honeybee belongs, including many solitary as well as social kinds but jumdullbee was a loner and unsocial.

He tells me how the kids would make fun of him for his unusual name.

All week Jumbullbee and I talk at lunch about our hopes and dream. I ask very little questions. He doesn't talk must but when he talks he talks about Little Jelly.

Jelly
Little Jelly is Jumbullbee little sister who he adores.  he tells me how he hasn't seen her in awhile because she was taken away from him and his dad. She was the baby of the family, she is 7 years old and misses her dearly.

Jumbullbee told me his mother died a year after Jelly was born. He also misses her.

Jumbullbee dosen't go home after school, he stays in the woods and I helped him make a tent out of leaves.

At night the owls would sing him a lullaby, The bugs would kiss him and the moon would watch him. In the morning I would give him my rall sandwich from the cafeteria and on weekends I would come and visited his cozy leaft home in the woods between the school he thought was repulsive and the farm where he was hurt.

Jumbullbee enjoyed living in the woods.