Character Introduction:

Name: Erina NorikoAge: 17 

Name: Erina Noriko
Age: 17 

Appearance: blue eyes, and has long messy red-ish violet hair

Blood type: AB 

Family's business: 

 -Father is a chemist and owns a pharmaceutical business, and would occasionally develop new kinds of drugs. His business is well known around Europe and America.

-Mother is a well known music producer and has her hand in a lot of the projects that involve the entertainment industry. Has own music label called 'Starlight Industry'.

Personality:Easily gets bored. Was originally studying in a university in London but opted into transferring back to japan due to it being boring. She is smart and her favorite subject is chemistry. She is the only child and is to inherit both businesses. She sometimes attends business meetings for both of her parents when they cant make it. In school she's mischievous, and laughs a lot but when it comes to business her personality shifts into that of a cold and aggressive business woman. She loves the smell of coffee and bacon. She has an obsession with bacon and Tabasco sauce. When exhausted or sleepy she ends up flirting with anyone, be it male or female. She is not a morning person. Has always wanted to sing in front of crowds, but due to her inheriting 2 businesses, parents denied her of her want to be an Idol.

Favorite snack:Strawberry pocky.

Favorite drink:Coffee and tea.

Hobbies:Reading books and playing with her guitar.

Affiliations: Is secretly the voice of one of Starlight Industries Top Idols 'Aria Yamada'.

Languages spoken:

English

Japanese

Spanish (Due to grandmother on mother's side being Spanish.)