Chapter 2

"You have got to be kidding me." I deadpanned at the sight of the pastel pink school in front of me. "I mean, I knew it was pink but I didn't know that it was THIS pink. Not to mention this uniform makes me look like a giant lemon." Frustrated, I let out a sigh.

I had just arrived at my obnoxiously pink school in this eyesore of a uniform. Aside from being yellow it didn't help the fact that it was too tight around the chest area. "I feel the need to shoot who ever designed this." I grumbled as I tried to adjust the uniform, as to not make it feel as tight.

Accepting that there was nothing I could do to alleviate the stress I had begun to acquire due to the uniform, with my bag and guitar in tow I decided to look for classroom 2-A.

-30 minutes later-

"Stupid pink school. Stupid yellow dress. Stupid never ending hallways." I huffed aggravated that it took me half an hour to find my classroom. Just as the bell rang I opened the doors and saw clusters of boys and girls casually mingling before the class starts only for the entire room to fall silent. By silent I mean it's as if you could hear a pin drop, kind of silent.

"Ahem" A person behind me cleared their throat.

Wide eyed I stepped back to let the teacher through. She arrives at her desk to place her teaching materials down. "Settle down now class. As you can all tell, we have a new face with us today. Miss Noriko can you please introduce yourself." She looks at me, as if to tell me that I should speak up and quickly.

"Uh-uhm, Okay. Hello my name is Erina Noriko. I hope to get along with all of you." I give them a shy smile and a polite bow. My cheeks were probably as red as cherries.

"Thank you Ms. Noriko, you may take a seat next to Mr. Souh." She gestures her hand as to point out the student she was referring to. 

"Mr. Souh please raise your hand so that Ms. Noriko can find you."

It was then a boy with golden locks and pretty violet eyes raised his hand. I walk towards the by as he gives me a bright smile and sat in the vacant seat next to him. I took one last glance at the friendly blonde, then settled my eyes on the teacher. 

=Time skip to after class= 

The class and as the teacher leaves I gather my materials and neatly place them in my bag. I glance at the boy next to me to find that he and a boy with black hair and glasses have begun to converse and walk out the room. I sigh. 'Well  so much for trying to make a friend.'  I grab my things and stand to leave, only to be circled by a few hyper active girls. They started to introduce themselves one by one and began asking me questions about myself in an attempt to befriend me. 

"Let's celebrate our new found friendship Erina-san, by going to the host club together!"  One of the girls cheer out excitedly. 

"Eh? A host club?" I asked as I begun to question this schools sanity, considering that they have a HOST CLUB in their school. My eyes probably looked like saucers at this point. 

The girls begin to blush as they took in my reaction. Then another girl spoke up, "It's not that kind of host club." She says this defensively, all while fidgeting with her hands. The girl besides her speaks up as well. "It's a nice club. You should join us." Upon hearing this the others nod in agreement. 

With a heavy sigh I reluctantly agreed, as they dragged me out of my seat and to a supposed abandoned music room. We arrive and as the doors open we are greeted by a bright light and rose petals flying into our faces. As soon as my eyes adjusted to how bright the room was, we were then greeted by 6 men and 1 cross dresser? Ignoring my accomplices who ran up to my blonde seatmate who was apparently a host. I made my way to the person who stood out the most, and began to stare at him? Her? It???? intently.