Chapter 3

I inwardly groan as I make my way towards the abandoned music room that had become the home of the illustrious Ouran Host club. Walking down the hall I recall yesterday's events that have brought me back to the club.

=Flash back=

3rd P.O.V.

There was a pregnant pause as everyone turned to look at who had opened the door to the music room.

"Uhm... I'm sorry for disturbing. I forgot my guitar. Don't mind me." Erina bows politely and hurriedly makes her way to the guitar that she had left behind. The rest of the hosts were quiet and didn't know what to say.

Erina grabs her guitar and brisk walks to the door in an attempt to exit the room as quickly as possible, but was stopped by the twins who had placed their hands on her shoulders.

"Not so fast, Siren-san."

She freezes up. "Y-yes?"

"You know of our secret, Ms. Noriko." Kyoya says as he steps closer to the frozen girl.

"Uhm... Uh... What secret?" The girl visibly gulps.

"That Haruhi-"

"is a girl." The twins with their Cheshire like grins say.

"Uh... I promise not to tell?" She smiles sheepishly, trying to edge her way to the door and away from the twins.

"If only the world was that simple Ms. Noriko, but I'm afraid we can't allow you to get away with just a verbal promise." Kyoya says as he adjusts his glasses causing them to glint.

"Ne, Tama-chan, why don't we get her to join the host club?" Honey asks as he hugs his Usa-chan.

"Excellent idea Honey-senpai. She can replace Haruhi as the host clubs dog. After all we did promote Haruhi into a host." Tamaki says excitedly as he pulls a dazed Erina into his arms and away from the twins.

"Wait. What?" Erina questions.

"Daddy has two daughters now!" Tamaki twirls a still dazed Erina around.

"I guess we have two new toys." The twins say in unison.

Haruhi deadpans at the twins comment.

Erina manages to break free from Tamaki. "Ok, wait a minute. One, who says I'm your daughter?!" She yells at Tamaki, causing him to go to his corner of woe. "and two," she turns to the twins. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A TOY?!" She glares at them, while Hikaru and Kaoru just snicker.

"Well, I don't see why we can't make her the host clubs dog." Kyoya shrugs as he writes something down on his black notebook.

"I'm not a dog! I'm a human being!" Erina yells at Kyoya, panting heavily from the constant shouting.

"Besides why would I join you guys? I barely even know any of you and you don't really know me, so what's the point?" Erina folds her arms and sighs.

"If you join us Siren-chan, you can eat cake with me every day." Honey says gleefully.

"My name isn't Siren-chan." Erina states in a bored tone.

"We are well aware of who you are Ms. Erina Noriko. You are 17 years old, transferred to Japan from an American private school. The only child to Mr. Kenta Noriko and Mrs. Clara Noriko, making you the heiress to Noriko Pharmaceuticals and Starlight Industry-" Kyoya was cut off by a hand covering his mouth. "That's enough out of you stalker." Erina says as she pulls her hand away from his mouth.