1.

"You've been starting again, Kai."

I broke my dream like stance from the window and scowled at my brother.

"Go annoy your girlfriend. Not me." I said then smiled as I turned towards my hot neighbor working out in his backyard. I was glad I chose this room. It meant early morning blessing every single day.

"What do you see in him again?" Kale started yapping making me sigh deeply and walk towards my bed. If my brother was here, I will never be able to get my daily dose of eye candy peacefully.

"What do you see in Sasha?" I asked with a forced,mocking  smile. He scoffed and stood up, throwing the book he was reading on my bed.

"Sasha is Sasha. Ronan is.." he looked out of the window at the love of my life (lol) and then at me. "..he's a douche. All popular guys are douches. You should know that."

"So you're calling yourself a douche?" I asked. "You and Ronan even hang out together." I pointed out.

He groaned and closed the curtains of my room. "That's the point. I know who are douches and who are not. Because I hang out with him, I know what's he like. So stop staring at him. It's creepy."

I rolled my eyes. "Kale, honey, you're just being over protective and overdramatic. Like always. So stop with your preachings and go flirt with your girlfriend or something. Otherwise she'll chew me out for taking your 'precious' time." I smiled before glaring at my annoying twin and pushing him out of my room, turning a deaf ear to his 'buts'.

Kale was always over protective of me when it came to boys and this time, I liked one of his friends so his over protective tendencies seemed to come out a little too harshly. Though I was glad my brother was looking out for me, I didn't want him to completely ban my crushes out of my life.

My phone blowing up made me pick it up and a smile instantly graced my face when I saw who it was.

"Hey beautiful!"

"I told you so many times to stop calling me that."

"And I told you so many times that I won't stop calling you that."

I sighed but smiled. He can't see me through the phone so he did not need to know.

"So what's up? Why'd you call me now? You usually call at night." I asked, confused.

"Just had free time. Why? Can't call you?" He asked making me smile amusedly at how panicked he sounded.

"No Cole! You can of course. I was just surprised." I admitted and walked towards my window, opening the curtains in the process.

I heard him sigh in relief. "I wanted to tell you something. Are you free now? Or are you busy ogling at that neighbour of yours?"

At his question, I jumped a little at how accurate he was. I was actually watching Ronan in all his shirtless glory. He was still working out of course. I wasn't going to miss this chance.

"I was not." I lied, looking around.

"I know you're lying. It's like your permanent unpaid job or something. To ogle at him." He scoffed.

I grinned. "Are you jealous? Be thankful I'm talking to you instead of him."

He dramatically sighed. "Okay okay. That I'm thankful for. Anyways, ready to hear the news?"

"Of course. Tell me." I said, looking out of the window again. Ronan was now drinking a bottle of water. Man, how can a person look so hot while drinking water?

"So I wanted to t-"

I couldn't hear what Cole said as my breathing hitched and I could not hear or see anything other than the guy in front of me.

Ronan Astor, my hot neighbor, the one who I had the biggest crush on for as long as I can remember, the one with that lopsided smile and that intense gaze, was staring. Right. Back. At. Me.

"Oh fuck!"