5

"So, so. He says," Nicki is trying to talk through her laughter, "he says he's not an eggplant, he's retarded."

        I have to admit that was really funny. You see a-

         "Hey Lusechek," Oh I'll tell you guys later. Right now my attention turns behind me where I see Tinker in the common room.

          "Oh, tinker's in the house. Ayyy."

          "What the fuck is this," he sniffs air, "is it me that smells like weed?"

          "Uhhh," me and Nicki look at each other. She speaks up, "Yeah..." We both busts out laughing. I add, "namaste muthafucka."

         He rushes to the table were at. His attention is distinctly on Nicki. Like across from her with his hands on the table but he's hovering over the table. I think they're going to kiss. "Only weed, right?" He grits that threw his teeth.

        Y'all remember Jimmy Neutron? Big headed kid with like a huge Hershey kiss like hair. Anyway, he had these thingys, after he fucks up a situation and he needs a solution. He goes...he goes think think think...brain blast. I'm nodding to myself. "Was that just weed," I say this out loud. Apparently they in deep convo.

         "Yes, Christ. I would never give you that shit. I just want to make some money with Lusechek."

         There...there is something I'm missing. Ok, we got weed...we got, "Money..."

          "You want a cut too now!" Coming from Nicki.

          "You only get 5%, but you have to participate in getting it to electrical." Tinker.

          "Just like we did before when we took them from the cleaning room." Nicki.

          "....Cleaning room?" Me

          "Yeah, We took the drugs from Vee. So now we sale those." Hmm, what the fuck did she just say?

          "NO!"

           "Alright, 10%. That's the final offer."

           "I fucking told you to get rid of those. I knew I should have took them with me. Where are they?"

           "Well with that, I'll lead you right to them. I'm so enthused."

           I turn my head to Tinker. I sigh because if I plan to destroy them they won't lead me to them. I have to comply. Comply. "Look, my problem is not...drugs. It's whose handling them." Lusechek looks at me then we both look to Nicki.

          She looks between us. "You don't trust me, but you trust the CO."

          "You lied about getting rid of drugs. Tinker is not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he has our back," I look at him, "He's a crawler named Tinker."

           "Oh," she claps, "young love. How beautiful."

           "Also it's bad temptation for you. I care about you Cuzzo... And that is why we are moving them now." I get up from my seat, "Time to go."