2

Huh, I've had better days then this, even with an hangover headache. Click clank, click clack, click fucking clank. "Is this really necessary," frustration turned into anger when that left my lips.

     "Considering the rumors about good old deadshot," Nazi with long hair, "I'd say this is minimum."

      "Yeah," buzzcut slim Nazi, "Is it true you were going to set a girl on fire?"

      "No," I say, "She was tripping off some drugs so I poured water on her, said it was gasoline then lit a match." I smile at the thought. She had it coming, trying to take out Barbara. Yeah Barbara and Carol are enemies but they're not going to kill other. They just like making each other miserable. If they wanted each other dead (click clank) they (click clank) would have m(click clank). "God damn it. Can I just take these handcuffs off?," annoyed is an understatement for my emotions, I'm mean it's six of you."

      "And it takes only one second jefa," Ouji, "we both know that." Six people, one me...she's right. If they pause to uncuff me, I make a move and run like the quicksilver I am. Or am I flash? I would think back to that day but click clank.

       I sigh, "Where are all these max rumors coming from?"

       "Daya," Zirconia says, "is it true that you fucked one of the bosses?"

        "Made love, yes," I corrected, "What is her fucking problem with?"

        "Humps," Slim Nazi, "Your best friend."

        "Do you not see my eye?" I pull the skin apart for a better view.

       "That's fucking gross," blonde Nazi.

         "The man tortured me more than anyone," I say, "stripping me of my family. Messing with Maritza." I sigh, "I just wished someone would have spoke up earlier."

        "Daya had it worse," Ouji, "Maybe not as bad as your eye thing though."

        "Watching me hurt," I say, "partaking in my near jumping."

        We stop and Ouji steps in front of me, "Are you that fucking vain?"

       "I'm not vain. If anything Daya's vain," Ouji sighs at my statement, "she was mad because I was in pain and she was mad at me because Humps. What the fuck did this have to do with her?"

       "Humps!"

       "Is that the best you can come up with?" I say, "if she mad about humps then she's just a sheep like everybody."

       "Hey wait," blonde Nazi, "I don't like spi" she pauses. I'm pretty sure she's getting death stares. "Her kind either, but the way she was treated," she shakes her head, "that was just sick. Like your eye."

          What? What did he do? "Why did no one come to me? Or at least try to hide her?"

         "Wait, wait, wait," Slim nazi. At this point two girls are holding my arms while for are in front of me. Slim Nazi joining them makes it the 4. She's looking at me with confusion, "I don't think she knows." Knows? They're all looking at me confused now.

        Blonde is shaking her head, "she has to know. She's the one who requested Martiza to be moved to electrical."

       "No I didn't. Lusechek had her moved there after she told him about our break up. I mean I was happy she was moved but I damn sure wanted us distant." There's a short silence.

       "Oh fuck," Ouji says in a rather calm tone, "You didn't do it."

        I scan their faces, "what didn't I do?"

       "Have Daya replace Maritza."

       I scan everyone's faces. They are serious. "Why the fuck would I do that?" I'm pissed and hurt and sad and I want to flip out. "Did the ever so honest Thomas Humphrey say that to her?" I'm not even wanting response. I giggle not in a good way. In a way that's letting the external world that I'm about to flip. "And she believed him," I say that one calm because I didn't want an answer to that one either. I was saying that to myself as I started thinking about how we used to be. I'm trying to find something in my behavior that would cause her to believe I'd do that to her. I gave her a song, the snacks, the friendship and I began to give her my love but we both chose other people. Is that why she's mad? Because after the guard left, I didn't come crawling to her. I stayed in the arms of Maritza. Obviously I chose the correct path. And that doesn't amount to believing something that cruel. Well, Maritza stayed by my side. Stay calm, stay calm Shiloh. "Where is she?" Okay that tone was anything but calm.

     "In the auditorium."

      I dart pass the women without really knowing who answered my question. I just snatched myself free, "Allow me to lead the way."