6

I'm sitting in a room with two guys asking me questions about what happen to Red. I give them nothing. I'm gelling with their crew but I raised with the old school criminals, my father. "Never rat, revenge is through actions. Hit them where it hurts."

          That's her money supply. Red's crew would be mad if they discover this. I actually feel obliged to tell them. But if I move quickly with my plan, they won't care to know then.

   ----------

         I make my move in the day time. I've got a few minutes...

        "Hey," I fumble thinking I got caught. When I turn around I see Nicki.

        "What the fuck?" I start trying to calm myself down.

        "Hey sorry," she looks back to make sure the coast is clear, "Guess we had the same idea."

         "Yeah, how'd you get your intel? I've been staking this place out for a week."

        "Well I just got my intel. I was planning on a stake out too but then I saw you go in and figure I'd just come in with you."

        I get the drug packs and start tossing them to Nicki. "Got any idea where to place that stash."

        "Oh yeah...I got that covered."

         "You sure Nicki. That's premium shit. I don't want you-," her past keeps crossing my mind.

         "Yeah I got it," she interrupts ehile tucking packs in her pants and bra. "Now I'm off to write a pretty little note."

          With that the operations over.

       "Girl, let me run this by you," I come to the kitchen giving the ladies cheek kisses after I put my radio on a table in the kitchen, " just one more time."

         I grab Aledia her hand from behind then we sway back and forth a little. She laughs. I spin her before I slide away still singing. "Ooh, and I like it."

          The radio sound turns down until it's completely off. I turn around see Gloria with a very, uh...pissed look. She crosses her arms, "Where the fuck have you been?"

          I smile, "Madre, you look-"

         "Like I work as head chef," she interrupts, "Where the hell have you been? Huh, the only time I see you is when you're sleep now. You better not be around causing trouble."

        I move closer towards her with my head bowed, "Madre, I-"

        Before I can start up Vee storms in and she's looking for me. Once she spots me she makes her way over. "Where the fuck is it?"

       All the girls seem ready to step up for me. I motion for them to calm down. "I don't know what you're talking about Vee?"

     "Don't fuck with me."

      I smirk in arrogance, "I'll send your well wishes to your children." She gives me a deadly stare for a few seconds before storming out. I look at Gloria after Vee, "I'm helping many other places become drug free zones," I go kiss her on her cheek, "I'll stay up Madre."

--------