Chapter 10

KELLYS POV:

I was woken to the sound of Neymar's voice.

"Kelly!" He said in a hushed tone.

"Yes?" I asked, sitting up in my seat.

"We're landing soon," He said, smiling.

"We are?" I shouted excitedly.

"Yup." He nodded towards the window.

I leaned over him, looking out the window. There it was. Brazil. I could barely sit still. I grabbed my seatbelt and buckled it up.

"Can we land yet?" I asked.

"Soon!" Neymar said, laughing. "Excited?"

"Excited is an understatement," I chuckled.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you!" I have a surprise waiting when we land." He smirked at me.

"What is it?" I said, excitedly.

"You'll see," He said, his voice trailing off.

"But-" I was interrupted by the flight attendant on the loudspeaker.

"Passengers, please fasten your seat belts. We are beginning our descent into Brazil."

"I guess you'll have to wait another five minutes," He chuckled. I rolled my eyes. I really wanted to know what this surprise was.

The plane eventually landed, and I managed to keep my nerves in check the entire time. We got off and started making our way to baggage claim.

"So...." I started to speak as we waited for our bags. "What's this so called 'surprise' of yours?"

"Just wait." He said, smiling.

We got our bags and made our way out of the airport. Neymar glanced around for a moment until he spotted a man wearing jeans and a blue polo shirt.

"Pai." He said, hugging the man. This man had a stern looking face, he was a little bit taller then Neymar and they looked somewhat alike.

"Ney." He smiled as he hugged him tightly. Neymar let go and turned to face me. The man looked at me and smiled.

"Kelly, this is our Dad, Neymar." He said, smiling.

"Dad?" I said out of disbelief.

"Kelly. Hi." He said grinning.

"H-Hi," I stuttered nervously. "Hi, Dad."

Tears began to form in my eyes and my throat felt tight. This was my Dad. I was meeting my real Dad for the first time.

"Hello sweetie," He pulled me in for a hug. All I did was hug back. That was all I could do. I was totally speechless.

"I can't believe it," I eventually said, crying.

Both Neymar and Neymar pulled me in for a hug between the two of them. When they pulled back, my Dad took my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"It's good to have you back." He said. I smiled. I actually had a father. And a brother. And a sister. This made me the happiest girl alive.

We all got into the car and drove to Neymar's house. When we arrived, Neymar Sr helped us get our things out of the car and into Neymar's house. The house was very similar to the one in Barcelona, except it wasn't on the beach. He did have a pool though.

A little while later, I was sitting in the guest bedroom on my phone. There was a knock at my opened door and I perked up. It was Rafaella.

"Hi," She said, smiling.

"Oh, hi!" I said excitedly. I'd been looking forward to meeting Rafaella since Neymar told me I would be spending my time in Brazil with her.

"So, I'm-" She started to speak but I cut her off.

"Rafaella," I said, smiling. "I've been looking forward to meeting you."

"I've been looking forward to meeting you too, little sis." She laughed. "I think we're going to become really close."

"I think so too," I giggled.

I'd never had a sister before. Or even a sister figure. It was nice, I had to admit. I'll always have somebody to talk to.

"So, what do you want to do?" She asked. "I'm all yours for the time that you're in Brazil."

"Hmmm..." I was thinking hard about this one. "Could you teach me how to juggle?"

"Juggle?" She chuckled. "You mean juggle a soccer ball?"

"Yes. I want to learn." I said firmly.

"Alrighty then, let's go!" Rafaella grabbed my hand and we both ran out to the backyard. She grabbed one of the multiple soccer balls lying around and held it in her hands. "You just bounce it across your two knees."

Rafaella bounced the ball across her two knees multiple times.

"Then your feet," She let than allowed the ball to fall down to her feet and kicked the ball between them.

"Oh cause it's so easy," I chuckled sarcastically.

"Don't worry you'll get it." Rafaella laughed as I tried bouncing the ball on my knees and failed almost every single time.

NEYMAR'S POV:

I stood at the window watching Rafaella and Kelly kicking the ball around and found myself smiling brightly. I liked having Kelly here. It was only her first day and she practically is one of us already. It's a great feeling.

"Ney," I heard my fathers voice say, placing one hand on my shoulder. He stood next to me, gazing out into the backyard as well, and put his hands in his pockets.

"Hey," I replied.

"How is she liking it here?" He asked.

"She seems to be doing just fine to me," I laughed.

"Good. She will be living here, after all." He said casually.

"What?" I faced him, questioning him. "What do you mean she'll be living here?"

"You didn't actually think she was coming back to Barcelona with you, did you?" He chuckled. I kept a stern look on my face. "You did?"

"Yes, I did. Why wouldn't she?" I asked, confused.

"Ney, I'm her father," He laughed. "They're going to want to see her staying with her father, I assume."

"Then why would they bring her to me in the first place, huh?" I snarled.

I didn't want Kelly to leave. It was nice having my sister around.

"Neymar," He said, his voice stern. "I know you've gotten close to Kelly, but she can't stay with you forever. I'm sorry. Trust me, if I could I would make sure that Kelly stays with you I would. But her social worker is pushing for her to be taken out of your custody. She thinks because of what happened, Kelly isn't safe living with you."

"Dad, I can't lose her. You don't understand." I begged.

"Ney," He cupped my cheeks in his hands. "Trust me, I know. And I will fight so that she can stay with you, as long as it's what she wants."

"It is." I sighed looking out into the backyard again. "I'm sure of it..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLOOOOOO READERS!!

sorry I haven't posted in soooo long I've been super busy!! please keep reading!'

what do ya'll think of this chapter? let me know please comment! I love getting feedback!!!

shoutout to everybody who read this you guys rock. let me know if I should keep writing! do you guys want Kelly to stay with Neymar or go live in Brazil with her dad!??

thank you xoxoxo oxoxox kellyyyy 😊😊😊😊😊😊💕💕💕💕💕