Chapter 8

KELLY'S POV:

After being held in the hospital for two days, I was finally released. The day I was set to be discharged, Neymar came in the morning to deal with paperwork and such. I sat in my room, watching some tv when he walked in.

"Hey, champ!" He said.

"Hey!" I said excitedly.

"Are you excited to be discharged?" He asked, sitting in the chair and propping his feet up on my bed, as he usually does when he's here to visit.

"Is that even a question?" I laughed. "I honestly don't think I have ever been more excited for something."

"Well that's good because you're all set to go. We can leave whenever you're ready!" He said excitedly.

"Thank God." I laughed. "I can't wait to get out of here."

"I'm just glad you're ok," He sighed out of relief.

"Me too." I laughed.

Eventually, after packing up all of my things we were back at Neymar's house.

"So," He started. "What do you want to do?"

"Let's play FIFA!" I suggested.

"You want to play FIFA with me?!" He laughed.

"Why not?" I asked, curious.

"I'll kick you but," He chuckled. "You don't stand a chance."

"Oh, is that so?" I asked.

"Yeah, it is."

"I'll take that bet." I snarled.

"You're make a mistake," He sang.

"I think you're the one making the mistake." I scoffed.

Two hours later I began to realize I was the one who in fact made a mistake. Neymar destroyed me. Two games in a row, destroyed me. The first game he beat me 10-0 and the second game he beat me 13-1.

"Hey, at least you scored once!" He teased, scruffing my hair.

"Ha, ha, very funny." I said sarcastically, batting his hand away.

"So, what do we do now?" He asked.

"Well, it's not like I can do much," I sighed. "You don't have to spend all your time with me, you know."

"Yeah, but I want to. I feel bad." He frowned.

"Seriously, you need to stop doing that," I barked.

"Doing what?!" He shouted, confused.

"Feeling bad!" I groaned.

"But I do!" He shouted. "I feel bad!"

"Well stop." I said sternly. "Because I'm fine."

"Ok, fine." He groaned.

"Good."

"Good."

We continued to play FIFA for hours, Neymar beating me every single time. After our final game, he shut off the game and sat next to me on the couch.

NEYMAR'S POV:

I didn't know what to say first. We needed to discuss FIFA. It's coming up in a month or so and there's some things we need to discuss about it.

"So," I started to say. "We need to talk about Brazil."

"What about Brazil?" She asked, clearly confused.

"I'm not sure if you coming is such a good idea," I blurted out.

"What?! Why?!" She snapped.

"I just don't want you to get hurt, again." I explained.

"Neymar. I'm not going to get hurt," She cried. "I told you, I'm fine!"

"I know you are, but we don't know what's going to happen in Brazil. I don't know what I would do with myself if something else happened to you," I replied.

"Nothing is going to happen," She said angrily.

"We don't know that..." I said.

"Please, Neymar?" She begged. "I want to go to Brazil. I want to see you play."

"I know you do and you have no idea how much that means to me." I told her.

"So why won't you let me go?" She cried.

"I already told you! I'm trying to protect you," I explained.

"I don't need you to protect me, Neymar. I need you to move on from this whole 'protecting me' thing." She barked.

"How am I supposed to 'move on' from protecting you? It's my job as your brother to protect you..." I told her.

"I didn't say you can't protect me." She said, sounding frustrated. "I said you just need to tone it down a notch."

"Kelly, why is it such a problem that I want to protect you?" I asked.

KELLY'S POV:

I knew why it was such a problem. I just couldn't bring myself to say it. I quickly ran my index finger up my forearm finding my scar. I just couldn't bring myself to say it.

"I...I just don't need you protecting me all the time." I sighed.

"I need to." He replied. "I need to protect you."

I tugged my sleeve down on my FC Barca sweatshirt, covering my scar. Neymar looked at me suspiciously.

"Is everything ok?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered quickly. "Everything is fine."

Neymar raised one eyebrow and stared at me for a few seconds.

"Are you positive?" He asked, making it sound like he knew something.

But he couldn't have known. Nobody knew. I promised never to tell anyone.

"Ok," He said hesitantly.

"I'm. Fine." I said sternly.

"Ok. You should go to bed, it's almost eleven-thirty" He said after staying silent for a few moments.

Neymar helped me to my bedroom on the ground floor of his house and I laid down and got comfortable.

"Neymar?" I said just as he was about to shut off the light.

"Yeah?" He said, looking at me.

"I'm sorry I snapped before. But thank you for wanting to protect me." I said.

"It's ok, Kelly. Just remember you can always tell me anything. I'm here for you," He replied.

"Thank you, Ney." I said and he shut off the lights. I sighed to myself and eventually dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry I haven't posted in a few days!!!

what do you guys think???? let me know in the comments.

should Kelly go to brazil or not? and what's her secret? let me know what you think.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY FANFICTION I LOVE YOU GUYS PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE!!!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOX 💕💕💕💕💕💕