Chapter 2

NEYMAR'S POV:

        "So, let me get this straight...I have a sister?" I was on the phone with some social worker from America named Carrie, and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. 

        "Yes," The woman said through the phone. "And I was hoping you could take her in."

        "Take her in? You mean like, adopt her?" I asked. 

        "Neymar, here's the thing, Kelly has been passed from foster home to foster home for the past two years. Her biological mother, and your biological mother and apparent step-father were killed in a car accdient and she was left an orphan, with nobody to care for her. I'm asking you to please, help me and help your sister." She begged. 

        I really didn't know what to do. I was on the phone with some random woman from America and she was telling me I had a fifteen-year-old sister that I never knew existed. What am I supposed to do? She has nobody and now she knows she has a brother. 

        "Fine. But I want to meet her first." I agreed.

        "Great! We'll see you in a few days!" She shouted through the phone and hung up.

        I gently put my phone down on the table in front of me and put my face into my hands. I had a sister I barely knew about and I just agreed to take her in and let her live with me. I didn't even know this girl existed ten minutes ago, and now I'm practically adopting her. I have no idea what I'm getting myself into. I decided I should meet Messi for breakfast, I needed somebody to talk about this with. 

        "This is good news, isn't it?" Messi asked. "You have a sister..."

        "Sure, but now she's going to live with me and I haven't even met her yet." I replied. 

        "But hey, having her big brother around will be good for her. Especially if he's one of the most famous soccer players on the planet..." He told me.

        He did have a point. Meeting my new sister would probably make her happy. I mean, this girl had virtually nobody who cared about her and now she has me. Her brother. Whatever I could do to help out this new sister of mine I would do. 

        KELLY'S POV: 

        I still couldn't believe it. My brother. Neymar. I had to admit, I was kind of excited to meet him. Not just because he was THE Neymar Junior, but because I actually had a brother. And somebody who would take care of me. I haven't had a sense of security or a sense of family for quite some time, and I wanted to have that back again. On the other hand, I was also very nervous. My life is about to change completely. 

        So, there I was. Packing for Barcelona. I can't believe I was actually going to move there. It was unbelievable. My entire life, I had never been out of the country and now I was moving to Spain. 

        After a long flight with Carrie, we were finally in Barcelona. The city was so beautiful, and to be honest, I could get used to living here. A little while later, we arrived at Neymar's house. I had to say, his house was very nice. We pulled into the driveway after our driver confirmed who we were with the security guard. 

        I stepped out of the car and couldn't help but gawk at his amazing house. It was huge! It had a white exterior with a large wooden door and windows all over it. I stood there, just staring at it for a moment until Carrie touched my shoulder. 

        "Are you okay, Kelly?" She asked. 

        "I'm fine!" I said, shrugging her hand off and knocking myself out of my trance. 

        We made our way to the door and Carrie knocked. A few moments later, a man answered the door. But he wasn't Neymar. 

        "Hi. I'm Carrie-" Carrie began to speak but the man cut her off. 

        "Mr. Neymar is in the living room." He said sternly. We followed as he gestured us down a large white hallway filled with pictures of Neymar and his son David Lucca.         

        Carrie marched in, and I followed tentatively behind her. We made our way into the room to see someone sitting on a white couch facing a flat screened TV. It was him, I was sure of it. I could recongnize that blonde and brown mohawk anywhere. Sure, I wasn't a huge soccer fan, but if you don't know Neymar's hair you may as well live under a rock. 

        He stood up when Carrie marched directly in front of him, and he shook her hand. Carrie said something to him that I couldn't quite hear and pointed toward me. Neymar turned, and that was the first time I had ever looked at my brother. 

        NEYMAR'S POV:

        In front of me stood my little sister, Kelly. She was fairly short, and was tan and had long blonde hair. She didn't look exactly like me, but I could see some of my father's features in her. She had my father and I's brown eyes and a similar face. I quickly stopped examining her and decided to break the awkward silence. 

        "Hi, Kelly." I smiled at her and she slightly smiled back. 

        "Hi." She said softly. 

        I didn't know what else to do. Hug her? Shake hands? I couldn't decide so I just smiled and gestured to the couches in my living room. 

        "Should we sit and talk?" I asked.

        "Ah, yes. Good idea." Her social worker Carrie said. 

        I turned and sat down on the long couch and Carrie sat on the lounge chair to my left. Kelly tentatively walked over and sat in the chair to the right of me. 

        "So, shall we get down to buisness?" Carrie said.

        "Uh," I glanced at Kelly who was looking down, and fiddling with her thumbs. "Yeah, sure."

        "So," Carrie began on a whole speech about how now I basically had custody of Kelly and she would be living with me from now on. This all seemed very sudden, but Carrie assured me that she cleared all paperwork and made sure that it was ok that Kelly would be living with me. "Now Kelly is yours. Or, at least she's going to be living with you." 

        "Oh, good!" I smiled at Carrie and turned to smile at Kelly but she was still staring down at her hands. She seemed more nervous than me. Which was strange, because for a girl who had no family her entire life and found a brother, I figured she would be looking forward to meeting her brother. But I guess not. 

        "Now, I'll leave you two alone for a little while to get to know one another!" Carrie smiled brightly at me. "See you guys soon!" She called as she walked down the hallway and out my front door. 

        This should be fun.

what do you guys think so far? I was bored so I decided to start writing, haha. Let me know what you guys think and if I should keep writing this story :)