Pillows

A/N: Sorry for the readers who already read this, I accidentally published this chapter instead of a different one

Jimin's POV

I had to come visit her. My wolf was craving her and I couldn't deny him. I went up to the door but then heard arguing. Before knocking on the door I decided to listen. 

"Don't disrespect your Alpha" I heard Rebecca say. 

"Just because you claim to be alpha doesn't make you one, what have you done for this pack!" A man spoke.

Hearing this made me angry.

"Hmm, I don't know the fact I made this pack stable again. The fact I take in wolves and make them strong. The fact that we are one of the strongest packs. Now tell me, when everyone was gloom from the loss, did you try to make a difference? did you try lifting people up even after what you saw? No, you didn't. I saw my parents die right in front of my eyes though I still took care of this wolf pack. Next time, don't you dare question me being an alpha, if you want to leave the door is right there" Rebecca spoke again.

She watched her parents die in front of her?  has she gone through that much?

I then heard the guy apologizing but I also heard footsteps coming to the door.

Crap

The door opened to an annoyed Rebecca "What do you want Jimin?" she asked.

"Well uhh.... I wanted to um... see you but I see your busy so---" I spoke but then her beta Jackson came to the door.

"Oh Jimin! please come in" he spoke smiling at Rebecca as she gave him a glare.

Well I feel welcomed here.

"Who's that?" a woman from her pack spoke.

"He's from pack Bangtan" She spoke.

"And I'm-" I began speaking before she turned around and clasped a hand on my mouth.

"We have stuff to discuss, this meeting is over" she spoke and everyone started leaving the room.

Does she not want anyone to know? 

Who are you Rebecca? And why do you avoid your mate?

She took me to what I assumed was her bedroom.

"What were you about to do!" She whisper shouted at me.

"Well sorry, I didn't expect you having a mate would be a secret" I said annoyed.

"Who said I accepted you anyways?" She said making my heart break.

"What's your problem anyways? Do you always have a stick up your ass" I spoke from anger. She looked surprised at what I said and her eyes looked sad.

"Leave" She said making me start to panic. "Wait Rebecca I-" I started saying before she cut me off. "LEAVE!" She shouted.

"Okay" I said only loud enough for her to hear. I started making my way to the door as Namjoon mind linked me. 

"Jimin where are you???"

"I'm at Crimson Fangs pack house"

"Get over here quickly and bring Rebecca, I need to show you guys something important"

"Okay"

After I finished mind linking Namjoon I forgot that I was about to leave. I turn around and see a pillow coming straight towards my face. I dodge it then look at Rebecca and started laughing.

"What?" She asked and I kept laughing.

"I didn't expect you to throw a pillow at me" I said to her as she got embarrassed.

"Well I didn't want to hurt yo--- hey! no you wer-are you are suppose to leave" she said back.

"Well looks like the both of us are leaving, Namjoon mind linked me and he needs to show us something important" I said and she sighed. 

"Alright, let me notify Jackson" she said before a minute passed by.

"Done" she spoke and we both headed out to my pack house.