Try

Jimin's POV

I got orders to head back to the meeting spot which I was but I couldn't stop thinking. She saved me, my mate saved me.

I saw that she was about to kill the alpha but instead she saved me.

Rebecca's POV

I mind-linked my medic telling him to take Jackson back to the pack house meanwhile I met up with everyone else at our meet up spot. I formed back and changed into my clothes before walking over to Namjoon. 

"This is just the beginning" I said and he nodded.

"It seems like you have some history with that pack" He said and I nodded.

"My pack has a dark past that shouldn't be brought up" I spoke. 

We both then went to our warriors and they stopped talking.

"As you all know, this is the beginning" Namjoon said.

"But non the less, we will continue the fight and we will win. We will bring honor to our packs" I said and everyone agreed.

"Would your warriors like to come over for a victory dinner? You know to celebrate the first win" Namjoon asked and I nodded. 

"Pack crimson fangs, we will stay for dinner but leave tonight" I said and everyone nodded happily, specially since they get to eat now. I walked in the house with my pack as someone lead us into the dining room. 

I all of a sudden got pulled to the side. I knew exactly who it was from their scent, Jimin.

 "Why did you save me?" He asked.

"Because I had to, can't let someone die" I said and tried to leave.

"You could've killed him but you saved me, why?" He asked looking me straight in the eyes. 

"I've lost people I cared about and I didn't want that to happen again" I said and he smirked.

"So you care about me?" He asked while smiling.

"My wolf does, I felt like I was about to die when you were about to get attacked" I said honestly.

"Stay the night" he said and my eyes widened in shock.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Stay the night, I want to get to know you" He said with puppy dog eyes.

"Okay" I sighed.

"Wait really?!? I didn't think that was going to work" He said excitedly.

"Whatever I just wanna eat dinner" I said and he nodded. We then head to the dining room and had dinner.

Dinner was over and I lead my pack back to our house because I couldn't leave them alone

Dinner was over and I lead my pack back to our house because I couldn't leave them alone. Jimin came along with me and when we were running together on our way back, it felt nice to be with my mate. We got back to the pack house and Jimin lead me to what I assumed was his bedroom.

"This is where the magic happens" He said making me scoff.

"So what do you do? Juggle or card tricks?" I said making him laugh in return.

Jimin's room was quite big but I mean he is the Beta. On the other hand mine was big but I didn't want it to be too big because it would be just me in there. On one side of Jimin's room he had his bed on the left side of the room and a giant couch on the right side. (look at photo above to see)

We both sat down on the couch but neither of us spoke, it was just quiet. I didn't mind it though, it kind of seemed like Jimin was deep into thought. I could tell he wanted to ask something.

"What do you wanna ask?" I asked him and he widened his eyes.

"What uh...... what happened in your past?" He asked but I don't like talking about these things.

"Short and simple. Parents were alpha and luna of the group till war, they died and I watched it happen, and I became alpha from there" I said and he nodded.

"What about you, whats happen in your past?" I asked, his eyes got sad.

"I had a nice family including a younger brother. H-he fell sick and sadly didn't make it. I've been friends with Namjoon and the rest of the warriors since I was young" He said and I nodded.

After those questions it got silent again.

Talk to him.

My wolf was getting mad that I haven't "treated my mate right" so she's really irritated. If I haven't mentioned, her name is jewel. (Things written in bold will be from her wolf)

Jimin scooted closer to me and I gave him a questioning look although his scent lingered in my nose. All of a sudden he brought his hand up to caress my face but I smacked it and got up. 

"W-what are you doing?" I asked irritated but also flustered.

"Trying to be romantic" He said but I shook my head.

"N-no don't do that again. I would like to see a guest bedroom now" I said but then he shook his head.

"I wanna say something to you first" He said and patted the spot next to him on the couch. I nodded and sat next to him.

"Your not weak if you love your mate" he said but I scoffed.

"Look its just- I can't. I can't care for someone, I can't care for people" I said but his eyes started looking sad.

"Rebecca please just listen. I know you've had a rough past and I know that you don't want to care for anyone but please. I'm your mate and your mine. Doesn't your wolf ever crave to see me? all I want is for us to try but that can't happen unless you want to try too" he said.

I never tried to think about this, I always tried to force thoughts out of my head. He was right, my wolf did crave him but I didn't know what to think. 

"I-I don't know" I said honestly. 

"May I try something?" he asked but I was skeptical.

I gave in and nodded waiting for what he was going to do.

He pulled me into a hug and man it felt so good. 

Yes! Yes! Yes!

His scent was the cause of my euphoria. I hugged back and we embraced each other for a minute. 

I then scooted backwards ending the hug.

"Please" I heard him say and I think I know what I needed to do.

"I'll try but get this, I don't want anything happening in public and I'm not an easy person to get along with. got it?" I said and he nodded excitedly with a large smile. 

"Alright good, now take me to a guest bedroom because I am tired" I said and he nodded.

Was I really going to try?

Was this going to workout?

A/N: Why do couples go to the gym?

Because some relationships don't workout. 

Alright I'll stop writing now.