Chapter One

Madelaine's POV:

*alarm clock goes off*

I woke up instantly and looked over at the clock reading 6:45 AM. I quickly turned off the alarm and went to the bathroom. I splashed some water on my face to actually get myself up. After that I went to the kitchen and made myself some coffee and toast. I checked my phone and saw a message from Travis.

Travis: "Good luck today babe. You are going to crush it. I love you."

I smiled as I read his message. He is such a supportive boyfriend and is always there for me. I honestly don't know what I did to deserve him. We have been dating for a year and he has made me so happy.

All of a sudden I started feeling very nervous and anxious. Today was the day that I would audition for this new show called Riverdale. The show already had fans because of The Archie Comics, which the show is based off of. I was so excited but nervous at the same time. I already had my outfit picked out from last night. I made sure it was fit for the character, since they say dress the part. I had a red sweater with a black skirt and some red heels.

As I was scrolling through social media I was quickly eating my toast and finishing up my coffee. I then went to my closet and put on my outfit. After that I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and made sure my makeup was perfect.

I arrived at the place where they were holding the auditions and I started getting that nervous feeling again. I knew this show would be my big break if I were to get it. I knew this was something I really wanted and something I worked hard for.

I walked in and saw a lot of people waiting in the room. I quickly took a seat and readover the description again. I remember when I first looked at the description of the character I was auditioning for and for some reason I just had a good feeling about this. I felt that I really connected with the character and I did already have the hair for the part. I made sure to read over my lines very carefully. I was so nervous I didn't even notice my legs were shaking until someone next to me put their hand on my thigh. I didn't even notice that someone sat down next to me. I looked up and saw a caramel skinned looking girl with beautiful dark brown eyes. They were one of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

"Hi." she said. "My names Vanessa." she said as she stuck out her hand.

I quickly got out of my thoughts and shook her hand. "Hi, my name is Madelaine."

Vanessa's POV:

Just by looking at her I could already tell she was auditioning for the part of Cheryl Blossom. She looked like she was straight out of the comic books.

"Let me guess, Cheryl Blossom!" I said chuckling.

"Haha. What gave it away? The hair?." she asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." I said laughing. Madelaine was also laughing.

"So, who are you auditioning for?" Madelaine asked.

"Josie." I said.

"Oh that's cool! I'm guessing you sing then?" she asked.

"Yeah, I love singing and so does Josie so I thought why not give it a shot." I said shrugging.

"That's cool! Oh and by the way I love your shoes!" She squealed.

"Haha thanks! How are you feeling? You seemed really nervous before." I asked.

"I was very nervous but talking to you actually made me calm down a lot." She smiled.

Just as I was about to speak a lady came out and called "Madelaine Petsch we are ready for you."

I could see that a nervous look just washed onto Madeleine's face so I grabbed her hand.

"Hey, you are going to do great. Go get em tiger." I chuckled smiling at her.

"Good luck to you too! Hope to see you soon!" She said letting go of my hand.

I was really hoping that I would get to see her soon.