Chapter Six

Vanessa's POV:

I was talking with Madelaine when some of her friends from the show walked up. 

"Hi, I'm Camila but you can call me Cami for short!" A girl shorter than me, with raven colored hair said. 

"And I'm Lili!" A taller, blonde girl said. 

"It's nice to meet you guys! I'm Vanessa!" I said. 

"Oh my gosh! You are the Vanessa?" Cami said smirking. 

"Haha, what do you mean the Vanessa?" I said chuckling. 

"Madelaine has been telling us so much about you." Lili said. 

"She literally won't shut up about you." Cami said adding to Lili's sentence. 

"Geez, you tell a lot of people about me." I said laughing looking at Madelaine. Everyone noticed her face was turning red and we all laughed. 

"Your my best friend, of course I have to tell people about you." She said smiling at me. I smiled back at her. 

"So, how long are you in town for?" Cami asked me. 

"Well I'm not sure. I am auditioning for the part of Toni Topaz today. So I guess it matters on how that goes." I said. 

"Oh my god! That would be awesome if you joined our cast!" Lili said smiling. 

"She is gonna get the part. I can feel it." Madelaine said giving me a side hug.

"Don't be so sure about that. But I would love to you guys seem like an awesome cast and crew!" 

"We really are." Cami said laughing. Before anyone could say anything else a crew member yelled "Camila, Lili, Madelaine and Ashleigh your scene is up." 

"Well I guess we have to go. Lets snap a quick pic before we go." Cami said. We all got together for a selfie. 

"It was really nice meeting you Vanessa! Good luck on your audition today!" Lili said smiling

"Yeah, good luck!" Camila added. The two girls both left leaving us and Madelaine alone. 

"I'll be back after my scene!" Mads said before walking over to join the other two girls.

After they left I went to go sit in Madelaine's cast chair watching her film. She looked so good as Cheryl Blossom and her acting was phenomenal. During the scene someone came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hi, I'm Charles." He said holding his hand out. He was very good looking not gonna lie but he wasn't Madelaine.

"Hey, I'm Vanessa." I said shaking his hand and smiling at him.

"Are you on the show?" He asked.

"No, I'm just here with a friend. I am auditioning for a part today though. How about you?" I asked.