dick appointment

today is the day erick is coming over

i wake up happily and i'm unbothered, it's the things this kid does to me

i wanted today to go perfect, so i had to make sure i was gonna look perfect.

i shaved everywhere, put on the best matching set of bras and panties, did my makeup and hair, and make sure i smelled good.

as soon as i finished getting ready i hear the door

i silently scream in excitement, hurrying my way to the door

ok act cool alissa

i opened the door and i saw erick looking pretty as always.

he had a black shirt with black jeans on with a cuban link, he looked perfect.

"hey erick!"

"hey alissa como estas?"

"im good how about you?"

"good, you look beautiful"

the night went on and we started talking about goals we wanted to achieve.

"alissa have you ever thought about modeling because you are so gorgeous, it would be a shame if you didn't"

"actually i have ive been wanting to get into modeling, acting, and youtube. but i want to start into modeling first. the thing is i just have no connections so i haven't really focused on that. i guess it's a dream i know that won't come true. it doesn't hurt to dream tho."

"hm....that's funny...because i know a guy..."

"a guy? really? who?"

"hm i don't know do you deserve it?"

"okay fine frozen yogurt is better than soft serve" we had a funny argument about this earlier, he was dying for me to say this

"thank you you've come to your right senses. anyways, my uncle is a manger for huge models, and i would be gladly to introduce you."

"wait are you serious?"

"never been so serious in my life"

i stand up and start jumping in excitement and i give him a hug.

i pull away and we look into each others eyes.

so many thoughts are coming to my head right now but i just push them away, all i could think about is erick right now.

he leans in and we start kissing

his lips are so soft and are so foreign. his tongue is so in sync with mine. this was my example of a perfect kiss and moment. too bad he was still in my mind, and he definitely shouldn't be.

i know he is still in my mind, but i need this. i need more.

i start leaving wet kisses down his neck and hear a quiet groan come out of him.

i am beyond pleased by the way this is turning out, but i still need more.

i take off his shirt and he takes off mines too.

he starts kissing my neck and starts kissing downward in between my breast.

as he starts unbuttoning my pants, i see him pop into my mind.

no. this isn't right. not with this person.

i push erick and he is left with confusion on his face.

"are you okay? did i do something wrong?"

"no im sorry, it's not you, it's me. i shouldn't be doing this and you deserve more than a person who is using you. i'm sorry but i have feelings for someone else."

he doesn't say anything, he gets dressed and leaves.