Chapter 3 - Free Ride of Lies

I laid in bed thinking of all the events that had happened. It seemed so unreal and artificial. Almost like a story from a book. I'm still in shock about him palming me.

I couldn't think straight at the moment, so I just got undressed into some pink underwear. I woke up to my alarm clock buzzing. I threw it across the room without any second thought.

I was just about to fall asleep again, but then my mom barged in my room. "Stuart get up! You're gonna be late for school!" I groaned and waited till she left my room. I got out of my comfy bed, then did all the things you do to get ready for hell. Oh, sorry I mean SCHOOL.

I hopped on my red bike and zoned out. My day dream was just about to get to the part that I've been waiting for- but then it was interrupted by a man in a red, fancy sports car. It must've cost thousands.

I looked at the disrupter and fuck. It was Mr. Niccals. HOW DID HE AFFORD SUCH A CAR?! He was motioning for me to come to his window. I got off my bike and strolled it with me to his direction.

"Uh..what you need Mr.Niccals?" I asked with a fake smile. "Get in my car." He demanded harshly. He was acting very different from when he spoke to me in front of my mom. "Uh...sorry, what?" I asked, not being able to comprehend his words.

"Get in the damn, bloody car you faceache!" He said while honking the car horn with anger. I got startled and finally understood. I was too afraid to question why I had to, but I just left my bike on the concrete and got in the passengers side.

  I buckled my seat belt. I didn't know where he was taking me and I felt kinda queasy. "Uhm...where are we going?" I asked, twiddling with my fingers. "To school." He replied roughly.

  "You're in high school!?" I shouted shocked. "Yes....well maybe not anymore..." I couldn't make out his last few words, but I just couldn't believe that he was my age. He looked way older.

  Mr. Niccals stopped the car at Leonard Gettinger Kyle High school. I stepped out of the car and expected Mr. Niccals to do the same thing, but he didn't even budge. "Uh why aren't you coming?" I asked confused.

"Uhm uh I go to a different school. Uh anyways BYE!" He yelled driving away, almost running over a group of 1st graders. "That was pretty odd...but I got a free ride!" I yelled excitedly in my head.

——————-
  I decided to pick up the faceache from school. His mom paid me extra, but when I told him to get into my car he was confused. It just pissed me off...that dullard! His damn mother probably didn't tell him! That fucking Tusspot.