Chapter 6 - Please Forgive Me Paula

Mr. Niccals stared at me with an odd look that I couldn't read. His lips then curved to a smile. "Of course 2D!" He said ruffling my hair. I smiled and pulled him upstairs.

  I gave him a quick tour of the upstairs and then we played some video games. It got boring after a while of just the
same thing, so I took him to my room.

I sat down on my bed and observed him. After he looked around my room, becoming familiar with his surroundings. He sat next to me on the bed. I started blushing.

I don't know why but every time he's close to me I can feel my breath become quicker, my heart starts beating non-stop, and I just can't look him in the eyes. I could feel my palms become sweaty.

I could feel his stare on me. It felt like a thousand needles on the back of my head. I finally was about to look up and face him. Until I was pushed down on the bed.

My eyes widened to see him towering over me. "W-what?" I asked confused with a surprised expression. He lowered down to my ear to where only I could hear him. "I've been waiting for this ever since I met you...and I know you have too."

I gulped. He wasn't wrong no matter how much I wanted him to. I wanted to push him off and say that I didn't share his feelings, but I do. I know it's wrong, but I can't help myself. It feels so right.

I silently apologized to Paula in my head. "I'm sorry Paula. I still love you." I closed my eyes, wincing at the feeling of his lips on my neck.