Chapter seven: nikka and Ninja

I rushed towards the entry of the weapon lab. I first went down to the basement floor 1 and saw the problem. I needed to put the gas away and stop the electric floor. I thought about what he could do and decided to ring Natasha "Hey Natasha, what is the best way to get through here?" She replied "Go to the second floor and pick a up some Nikkita and shoot it at the generator."

"Understood" I responded. I went to the elevator and then down to basement number 2. I used his key card and opened the door. I crawled under red wires and grabbed the nikkita and then went straight up basement level 1. I fired the Nikkita towards the generator and it hit, causing an explosion. Whilst holding my breath, I picked up the gas mask and walked through the door on the other side.

I encountered a lot of dead guards in the corridor. I thought "That annoying ninja must have been here, great now I got to fight him." I opened the door and the ninja said, "Welcome Snake, I am Frank Jaeger. Nice to meet you. If you find me 3 times then you will have won and can meet Hal in this locker" I was shocked at this name. I realised that it was Naomi's old friend and that he hated Big Boss and anyone related to him. "Hey Grey Fox do you know who I am?" Grey fox responded with "No. I only know you went on this mission to stop Metal Gear and man in charge Liquid Snake." I thought to myself. "Thank god he doesn't know I am related to Big Boss." They fought, I found him 3 times and the ninja said, "Well done Snake you found me I will see you around. You go and see the man in the locker".

I decided to phone Naomi. "Hey Naomi, I now know the ninja his name is Frank Jaeger I was quite shocked." Naomi was puzzled "Are you sure? I haven't heard his name for ages he and I are brother and sister." I was very surprised and asked Naomi. "Erm... Do you know who I am related to?" Naomi said "No. Campbell just told me you're a mercenary soldier who is good on solo missions, looks like the main boss Eli and nothing else. Why?" I was so relieved if she knew about my relation to Big Boss and Eli this mission could go a whole different way. "Nothing. I might tell you why I went on this mission later. Talk to you later, bye".