Chapter twenty four: Frog battle

Then a bunch of robot soldiers appeared and started firing, we fired back and headed into a house Hid behind a counter. More appeared we fired again, more kept coming we made past some parts of the house. Jumped down and now was in a old garage we did our final round then suspended a toy frog appeared I looked at it I asked "What's this?" Ed said "it's means we found them all, The frogs headed back to base." I kept the souvenir. Meryl told where Ocelot was doing his speech. I went with Alfie he stayed hidden. We came to a tall building Ocelot was doing his speech he said "Comrades, you stand here to day to test if this device will finally put an end to Nano-machines and begin a better future." Ocelot turned on the machine and every soldier went haywire and fidgeting. he looked at Naomi and said to her"I thought you solve it?" she looked at Ocelot "I am still testing it." I started to act like the Russian soldiers then I started to faint the I saw Naomi come over and insert me with a drug into my neck she whispered "Come and rescue me."

A few hours later I woke up back in the carrier Hal was standing above me he said "Are you alright Snake you been out cold for four hours now this other person you bought on board was worried about you." I looked at Alfie, then I looked at Hal, I pushed myself up and said "What happened?" Alfie said "You had a fit like the rest of soldiers, so did my mum and her team." I asked Alfie "Why didn't you have a fit?" Alfie replied "I think because I am too young to have nano-Machines in my body." A few minutes later Hal said "Hey Alfie, you're pretty smart, do you think you can help Sunny decode a message?" Alfie nodded and headed towards Sunny. Hal looked at me "That Alfie, amazing kid." I smiled "Yeah, I was pretty shocked to find him mine." Suddenly a message came on the big screen it was Campbell saying "Well done, we got news that what ocelots trying to do is hack into the Patriot system and control the soldiers and killed the patriots." I said "Great, me and Hal will find Naomi and rescue her. Campbell is it true about Rosemary?" Campbell replied "Yes, I guess Meryl told you?" I said "Yeah she did, she says hey." Campbell smiled then a woman appeared with a young boy. I said "Hey Rosemary, is that your son?" In the distance Alfie was looking at the big screen he didn't say a word but looked at his grandfather this other woman and young boy he thought that the young boy didn't looked like anything like his grandfather. Rosemary replied "Yeah that's right I will be helping in the next place you go to talk to you on the field see you later." Campbell also "Good luck Snake and Hal. Bye for now."