Chapter thirty: Getting past robot frogs

I found out the door was locked, Hal said "Why don't you go to my old office? You do remember where to go right?" I answered "Yeah I am not senile yet, thank you very much."  Hal said "My old computer should be still working my password is 48273, will you remember it?" I said again "I am not going senile yet!"
I sneaked inside the elevator and headed to the floor where all the gas was. It felt weird to go there without any Nikita Missile. I was looking around, Hal said "It looks exactly the same except with the big whole in the wall." I said "Yeah I used a remote control missile to shut down the electric floor, it had so much room." Hal said "Yeah the switch board is still in tact." I asked "Wait a minute I am not going to get shocked if I stand on this floor much longer ." Hal said "No need to worry as long as you don't need to turn the current back on." 

I found the computer, it was so old fashioned I put in a floppy disk. I looked at the computer screen and it said type in your password. Hal said "You do remember the password right? Because I have completely forgot."  I typed in the 12473 which was completely wrong and Hal said "I told you, here let me. Now what is it, oh yeah, I put it on a post-it note in case I forgot." Hal typed in 48273 and logged on. I grumbled and said "I was testing your memory, I just remembered now." Hal at the other end was looking  and said "The version is old, it's going take some work." Hal found what he needed. 

I went out of the room and was coming back through the floor again when I heard a noise. Hal said "Run Snake, we got Gecko following you." I saw the electric floor still flickering in some places. I waited patiently until the Robots arrived on the floor and used Mark II Robot to go to the main switch board and switched the electric back on. Then the Gecko  and exploded. I went back to the main hallway where another Gecko was waiting. This time I used Nikita and exploded that one. I opened the door and a big snow storm was heading in. I thought great, I better change into my warmer suit and head outside. I put my thermal goggles on so I could see.