Chapter 12: My tissue

Jeon Jooyeon

While Wooseok was busy unbuckling his belt, I took the chance to silently unlocked the door and luckily, I managed to run this time.

I grabbed my sling bag that was on the floor, running away from the dark alley--

"Where do you think you're going, huh?", Wooseok caught my wrist again, just when I almost get myself out of the dark alley.

He once again slammed me against the wall, gripping onto both of my wrists, as he leaned closer to me, inching for my lips.

"What the hell are you doing to her?", I heard a very familiar voice spoke, as I snapped my head at the voice, and my heart couldn't be any more relieved when I saw Yoongi standing ahead of us.

Wooseok leaned away, his hand still tightly gripping onto my wrist as he hid me behind his back.

"Back off, I can do anything to my girlfriend.", he said.

Yoongi chuckled bitterly, with a michievous smirk on his lips.

His hand went into the paper bag, grabbing Jungkook's new Timberland's footwear.

He smirked smugly, as he threw the shoe lowly in the air, as it falls back into his hand and he repeats the same thing over and over again while his eyes eyeing Wooseok furiously.

"Are you sure you're in your right mind right now?", he asked.

Wooseok raised his eyebrow in confusion, "I don't care about you, go away unless you want to watch me fucking her.", he said and slammed me back against the wall.

He was about to kiss me, when Yoongi threw the Timberland shoe at the back of Wooseok's head.

Yoongi grabbed his collar, throwing a fist at him, causing him to fall onto the floor.

Regarding how small Yoongi is compared to Wooseok's 188cm tall figure, he still managed to take him down.

"Think about fucking her one more time, and I'll make you into a rotten fucking dead meat rolled in a seaweed.", Yoongi growled.

Wooseok laughed, standing up as his eyes piercing deeply into Yoongi's soul.

Yoongi grabbed the shoe earlier and threw it at Wooseok one more time, knocking him out.

"Huh, such a waste to have a tall and nicely built body but knocked out when I just threw a shoe at him twice."

Yoongi walked towards Wooseok, grabbing his hand and dragged him, heading to a security guard that was on duty.

The security guard had his eyes wide as he saw Yoongi bluntly dragging a guy that is taller and bigger than him, as if he's dragging a broom.

"Ahjussi, he is a bastard who sexually harrassed my girlfriend right here.", Yoongi said to the old man.

The security guard seems speechless, and Yoongi grabbed my hand, bowing politely at the old man as he dragged me out of the shopping mall, heading to his car.

We both get into his car, as he started the engine.

He fixed his posture into facing me, as he leaned closer, his hand went to my collar area, buttoning the buttons, combing my hair with his slender fingers, as he smiled sweetly.

Then, his right hand went to my cheek, smiling softly.

"I won't let him bother you ever again,"

He smiled assuringly, before leaning closer to me, planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

He fixed his position again, this time facing the road.