Chapter 15: Rainy day

Jeon Jooyeon

"Where are we?", I asked as I looked to our surrounding.

Yoongi pulled his handbrake, as he took off his seatbelt and helped me with mine.

"My house,"

"WHAT???"

Oh my god, I do expect that Yoongi's house is big, but not as in this big! He's right, he doesn't need to be employed and he is already living a very luxurious life.

"Wow, what a nice house,"

"Thanks, Haerin. Let's go, the others are waiting for us.", he said as we get out of his car, walking towards the front door.

Yoongi pressed the doorbell as the door opened to Jungkook's face.

"Oh, hyung! You're here--Jooyeon? What are you doing here?", his bright expression immediately turned dark as he saw me standing at Yoongi's doorstep.

"Uh, I..."

"I brought her here, it's my house anyway.", Yoongi defended, earning a sigh from Jungkook.

"And this girl right here is her friend,"

Jungkook looked at Haerin for a few seconds, before backing away, inviting her to come in.

Haerin smiled shyly as she stepped into the house.

The others are already gathering at the dining room, chatting among themselves.

"Yo, boys."

He took a seat next to Jimin as he forced me to sit next to him.

Haerin sat next to Jungkook since it is the only vacant seat left.

We started eating delightfully since Seokjin made the dinner and it was so good.

Somehow I personally think that Seokjin would make a really good husband; he can cook, he is handsome, he's funny, caring, and I am pretty sure that he is loving too, just look at how he cares about his friends.

"Okay, we are going out now. See you guys later,"

I turned my head to Yoongi whereas Jungkook and Haerin stood up, "Where are you two going?", they asked in unison.

They looked at each other for a while, probably surprised of their actions in sync.

Yoongi and I exchange glances as a playful smile made its way towards our lips, before looking back at them.

"We'll be back in a bit,"

Yoongi nodded, "Yeah, we'll be fine,"

"Take care of her!", Jungkook yelled behind us as Yoongi already dragged me out of the house.

We both bursted out laughing as soon as we are standing by his car.

"Where are we going though?", I asked him.

He lent me his right hand as I put my left hand on his, and he laced our fingers together.

"A night walk,"

And with that, we started walking through the night, around the neighbourhood, and it is such a calming atmosphere.

"You do know that I barely spent time with my parents so I miss them a lot.", he said, looking up to the stars.

"I miss them even more when the night comes, so whenever I miss them until I can't sleep, I'll go for a night walk all by myself,"

I looked up to him and noticed the small sad smile on his face as I linked our arms together, before holding his hand.