i heart u

jin

hug?

I packed up and walked over to bokbok's house, it was about 5 minutes away from mine but it's nice to take a way around the neighborhood from time to time, I guess.

especially when something even greater comes at the end of it, I get to see my baby

。。。

I finally make it to her house and before I can knock on the door, it opens up slowly, only to reveal a big t-shirt, Nike shorts, and white crew sock wearing, 5'2" girl with a bird's nest for hair and dark circles.

nonetheless
she still looked beautiful

"oh hey," she held up a trash bag
"you might be wondering why, I'm holding a mirror, I was just about to throw this out, me, not the trash."

she snakes her way around me and
. . . .
jumped in the trash

no just kidding, she threw away the trash and came back.

I set up my charger and phone in her room and went to shower in her bathroom when I heard smol stubs hit the floor

I turned around to see my baby running up to me while tripping on his feet in the process but managing to get back up.

a 2 month old corgi, named Mitarashi, Mita for short.

"안녕 내 애기야!"
hello my baby!

this was the baby I was talking about by the way, why wouldn't it be?

I held his fat body in my arms like a real baby while my other baby shuffled her feet on the floor trying to get from the front door to her bedroom while her back slouched like crazy.

I chuckled and put mita down, and walked over to her room, seeing her sleep so peacefully was a rare sight.

she was always so busy that she could even go weeks running on one hour of sleep.
I crouched by her bed and stroked her head, kissing her cheek
"goodnight... 내 애기야."
my baby

a/n: a short filler that I hope you really like!