chapter eleven

~Morgana's point of view~

Am in school now, but am happy Blake is sitting at the Back of me, am not even concentrating and I just met the boy yesterday.

But am worried about is that Megan is sitting next to me and she's giving me this stinking eye like I stole something for her.

Well I don't know why she was angry since our 13th birthday.

~flash back~

People: MORGANA MORGANA MORGANA.
Megan left angry.

People: MEGAN MEGAN MEGAN. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGANA AND MEGAN.

~flash back over~

I don't even know why she was angry. Is it because they called my name?, maybe she only wanted them to call her name.

Well that's Megan for you, she can be angry for any silly little thing. She's a huge bratty little witch.

But I can't wait to meet dad.

Thank goodness class is over! Am on my way outside the school until someone grabbed me into the janitors closet.

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

?dying.
?dying.
?dying.
?dying.

I woke up in a bed with this horrible pain in my head and tummy.

All I remember was someone pulling me into the janitors closet and beating me up and kicking my stomach and then slapping and punching me. Then I think I was pushed into the janitors mirror.

Then someone came in and it was Andrea.

~ flash back ~

Am on my way outside until someone grabbed me into the janitors closet and lights were off.

"That's what you get snitch." But it was a deep voice, a boy's voice.

But it dosen't sound like Blake nor Megan.

But I thought I was dying........???????!

DEAD!

~flash back over~

Andrea: look everyone she's awake.

Then I saw mom rushing over to me. But I've never seen her run that fast.

Bianca: am so glad you're okay honey. Are you?

Morgana: don't worry am fine. Ouch! Well maybe?.

Andrea: am glad you're okay little baby. I brought your diapers.

Morgana: mom!

Bianca: Andrea.

Andrea: geez! So-rry.

Then suddenly Megan walked in then I rolled my eyes like 'what's this witch doing here'

Megan: can I talk to Megan alone.

Bianca: I  don't think so.

Morgana: mom is fine.

Bianca: 'Kay.

My mom left and Andrea was still there.

M&M: you too Andrea!

Andrea: me? Wha......ugh...fine!

Andrea left then I turned my face to the right side and she was by the left side.

~Megan's point of view.~

I know you guys think its me that did this, but it wasn't me! So the best thing is to apologise to Gana (my new nick name for her.).

Because the fight that happened made me a huge brat.

Megan: can I talk to you?

Morgana: ???fine!

Megan: I came here to say am so.....

Morgana: am sorry...what?!

Megan: am sorry I acted the way I am. It was because of the party.....and it was also because of they only called your name and they didn't call mine.

Morgana: they did.

Megan: they did?

Morgana: yeah! After you left they said MEGAN! MEGAN! MEGAN! Happy birthday Morgana and Megan.

Megan: friends?

Morgana: no! Best friends.

B&A: awww!

Morgana: mom? Andrea? Ugh....oh well.