Chapter twentytwo

~ Morgana's point of view ~

I open my eyes to see myself in a hospital bed.

Bianca: oh thank goodness you're awake.

Morgana: why is there a bandage on you and Andrea's forehead?

Andrea: we had an accident.

Morgana: what? How!?

Bianca: we where driving to pizza palace, I was pressing the breaks and it refuse to stop.

Morgana: but th-

Then I started shaking.

Andrea: what's happening!?

Bianca: I dunno. DOCTOR!!!

I kept shaking until everything went black.

~ Megan's point of view ~

Megan: so your plan was to get all this people.

Lucia: yep. And i think you owe them all something.

Megan: owe them what?

Lucia: you hurt them all so much.

Megan: oohhh that.

Lucia: so am gonna leave you all for ten minutes.

Mom left.

Megan: Asia. You are the one that I hurt the most and am very sorry for that even if you think am faking it. I promise I'll make it up to you, I'll proof it. If you know you need revenge and open come and beat me up recklessly the way I beat you. Am sorry.

Asia: no need for revenge. I forgive you.

Megan: Blake. Anytime you mention Morgan I get jealous. The reason why I hate her was because when it was our 13th birthday, the only called her name but they didn't call mine and I was wrong they did call my name. What am gonna say now is embarrassing, why I hated Morgana the more was that you where my crush since 9th grade and when you started talking I knew you'll for her in a second. Lastly I thought she didn't invite me to her going away party but she did which was my moms fault. So am sorry, if you want to get your revenge go ahead.

Blake: woah. But I don't need to get revenge because you're my friend and friend don't do that to each other. I'll be wicked to do that.

Megan: after all I've done you still forg---

Suddenly I started feeling dizzy and everything started getting blurry.

Blake: Meg--

Everything went black.

~ 2 weeks later~

I opened my eyes to see my self in my room and my mom was sitting there.

Megan: m-m-mom?

Lucia: (sigh) your awake! Blake! Doctor!

Megan: what do you mean am awake. I w--was ass-asleep right.

Lucia: nope. You have been in this room for 2 week.

Megan: are you seriou-

Before I could finish Blake and doctor Kulture came in.

Blake: the sleeping beauty is awake.

Megan: even if am in this bed I can stand up and slap you in the face.

Blake: geez. You and Morgana no difference.

Lucia: uhun.

Dr Kulture: okay you're gonna go into sleep mode is less than one minute.

Megan: what do you mean sleep mo...

Boston.(The hospital)

Doctor: this means she had a concussion.

Bianca: what!?

To be continued...….

_________________________________________________________________

Would you believe I've been writing this story since June 14th 2018 till February 2019.

This is a shout out to officialhasbi because he/she told me that if I make my story longer it will help and look, from 15 reads to 47 reads. Tnx to officialhasbi.

I know in this book am only talking to myself but....don't worry soon I'll get readers. I'll just be patient.

This book can be boring but as you can see am just a young girl like way...young but am a teenager well……..….…. On may 29th.