Chapter twentyeight (part 2)

Morgana's picture's up there👆👆👆

~ Megan's point of view~

This was all my fault. I need to tell Morgana am the one who kissed Blake.

I tried so hard to keep our friendship but I ruined it, Blake asked her out yesterday and now I broke her heart.

I gotta go find her. I went outside and went to Morgana's house. I saw the door open and I went in.

Megan: hello?

I heard Blake's voice and I went to the pool and I saw Blake trying to stop Morgana from falling into the pool.

Blake: listen to me, don't fall inside.

Megan: Morgana!

I was running to her place.

~ Morgana's point of view~

Morgana: don't come any closer.

Blake: just wait let us explain.

Morgana: I said no need to explain. It's fine, I don't need you, they're other boys out there. Just enjoy you life.

Megan: be careful of what you're doing.

Morgana: am not like you Megan. I won't fall and drown myself in this pool because of a boy.

Megan: then why are you standing at the edge of the pool?

Blake: Morgana ple---

Morgana: that's enough! Am not a fool, you asked me out and tricked me into falling for it then kissed Megan. I'll still be friends with you but that dosen't me am gonna be your puppet.

I stepped away from the edge and came to Blake's front.

Morgana: you've given me a birthday gift in advance. Thank you so much.

Blake: please can you let us explain?

Morgana: go ahead. Let's go to the living room.

We went to the living room.

Blake: when I asked you out yesterday and you said yes I so excited that I told Megan. But it wasn't a sign of jealousy, she was happy for us then she kissed me.

Morgana: I don't know of I can believe you.

Megan: I swear it's the truth. But if you're mad at us at least be mad at me alone because am the one who kissed him. I kissed him before I found out you were together. I double pinkie swear on my life.

Morgana: I hope that's the truth but since you doubled pinkie swear I believe you.

Blake: so are we....

Morgana: I dunno. I've got so much going on in my life and I think the next one am gonna have a heart attack. I think I need more time.

Blake: okay I understand but am gonna make it up to you.

Morgana: you can make it up to me by reducing your height.

Blake: so am I forgiven.

Morgana: yes.

Blake:  now wipe your dress and go get dressed.

Morgana: why?

Blake: because I'm taking you to the froyo garden in Miller street.

Morgana: finally your sense is activating.

Blake: what?

Morgana: nothing.

__________________________________________________

I know you guys weren't expecting this but anyways I updated and Morgana's picture's up there☝☝☝.

She's beautiful right. And she's also at the cover of the story and the next one is Megan's picture then Andrea's.

New hint: black weirdo & masked time.

Enjoy your life... Please don't forget to.....

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND FOLLOW!

Shout out to Radxyk123, go check her out.

Love Hauwee😘