Chapter twentyfive😱

~ Morgana's point of view~

I woke up fresh around 10:31am. I needed to talk to my mom.

I just opened the fridge and carried milk and poured it into a cup and headed upstairs to moms room.

But unfortunately I saw Andrea probably eavesdropping.

Morgana: what are you doing or should I say.....eavesdropping.

She does that a lot.

Andrea: shhhh. It looks like moms having a convo with dad.

She whispered.

Morgana: ohkay......?

I put my ear on the door.

'Bianca I told you we can't tell Morgana about this. She'll be very mad'

'And so, Anthony Morgana is 16. She can handle it.'
'Oh you think so, when Morgana was 11 and she asked us weather she was gonna go with us to London. And guess what? We asked her can you handle it? She said yes and later on, she started crying because she wouldn't follow us to London'
'But sh-'
' she can't even handle a surprise party'
' how about Andrea?'
' even worse'

Then Andrea mistakenly pushed me and my glass fell.

Andrea: just great😛.

Morgana: come on hurry.

I dragged her and we went into her room.

Morgana: so what do you think they where talking about?

Andrea: we need to find out.

Both: but first I need to do something. Jinx, jinx again. You owe me a soda.

Morgana: can you keep a secret?

Andrea: duhh.

Morgana: okay. Do you remember in California, the time I went to the hospital because I was locked in a closet and beaten up.

Andrea: yeah I remember.

Morgana: well the same person is haunting me since my sweet 16 or should I say death 16.

Andrea: are you sure?

Morgana: I have proof.

I showed her the video.

Andrea: how did you get it?

Morgana: it's because Blake was in a video call with everyone in my laptop and when it happened he recorded the video.

Andrea: that's the same man who made me and mom to have an accident and he also attacked everyone in my 16th birthday. But now am 18.

Morgana: no need to brag. Anyways am hungry.

I told Andrea I'll meet her downstairs because I needed to carry my tablet.

I carried it and I reached the top of the stairs, someone pushed me and I tumbled and fell to the ground.

BLACK.......!