Chapter thirtytwo: kidnapped.

~ Morgana's point of view ~

I woke up with a bandage on my head and I expected to see myself in the hospital but of was the total opposite.

For the first time I was happy I would have been in the hospital. I was in an abandoned building with so much light.

Morgana: what am I doing here?

?!?: what took you so long to wake up. It has been two weeks.

Morgana: I tried moving but it was no use because I was tied up everywhere.

?!?: time for your bath.

Morgana: what do you mean bat-?

Then he splashed me allover with cold water.

Morgana: dude! I'll get you for this black weirdo.

?!?: its black hood. Anyways am going hunting and I'll be back later.

He step outside the door but started moving back with his hands up.

FBI: black weirdo this is the FBI. You're under arrest for kidnapping, killing 28 peoples and hunting others life.

Am so relieved that he's been under arrest. The FBI handcuffed him and mom, Andrea and Megan came to untie me and I stood up.

Morgana: I would like to see his face please.

FBI: you can open his face.

First I removed the voice thingy from his neck and I'll would like to hear his real voice.

Then I removed his mask and I couldn't believe who it was.

All: dad!

Bianca: I can't believe it, Anthony it has been you all this while that has been putting my daughter in the hospital.

Then she slapped him across the face.

Anthony/black hood: I don't care, if my hands were not in this handcuffs I'd have thrown you off the cliff. You're just 34 years old and I can kill you.

FBI: OK that's enough.

Anthony/black hood: tell Morgana the truth! Tell her about her twin sister!

Then he left. Twin sister?

Morgana: mom what's he talking about?

Andrea: yeah mom. Answer us.

Bianca: I'll explain at home.

__________________________________________________

Hello, am sure you guys are surprised about who is the black hood, weird right. I couldn't think of a name so.....I just put this one.

The next chapter might be the last or second to the last, I don't want to finish this book because it's fun. I don't even know weather there's going to be a book two but they have to be.

The next chapter the secret gets out.

Toodles love Hauwee😘.