When you wear a piece of his/her clothes.

Requested by: Madam_Spooks

Requests open!

Roland:

He said it's really sunny so wear a cap. You nodded and went to closet. Searched through it but couldn't find anything. Notice his old soldier cap so took it. You yell your gonna go kill some Bullymongs. He looked to say bye but he stopped. He asked if that's his. You chuckle and said you couldn't find yours. Did it better and striked a pose. He laughed and said you look great. He pat your head before leaving to Moxxi's bar to hang out with Mordecai.

Lilith:

She and you where going to Southern Shelf Bay to go kill some weirdo. You couldn't find your jacket so ask if she has one. She said she doesn't have tomboy ones only crop top jackets. You sigh and went to her closet. Searched before saying you found a big hoodie so will wear that. She yelled to wash it afterwards so nodded. Both left to the Fast Travel station.

Brick:

You were aside Lilith. Both in bar but some drunk bastard started a fight with you. Lilith did her jacket infront of you and said your shirt got thorn. So look down and chuckle. Said you will go get changed. She waved bye as you ran home. Enter making Brick smile. Then he went worried and asked what wrong is. You said some stupid fight. You search through closet but only found dirty clothes. He said to borrow his shirt. He did his shirt off and handed so thank him. He went to the shower so said you will see him later. Left to go continue hanging out with Lilith.

Mordecai:

Both at The Dust. He said to go ahead while he kills these stupid Spiderants. You nodded and jump in the car. Since you will be driving around in dusty places eyes will hurt from the dirt. You quickly lean to Mordecai so he looked weird at you. You took his goggles and said your borrowing these. Kiss his cheek before driving off. He yelled to stop kissing him whenever you feel like it. You laugh while shooting some other car.