Chapter 3: Not so Wonderful Outing of Saiki & Nozomi(Part 2)

Previously on Wallflower Together

Saiki and Ayane decided (well, Ayane decided and begged Saiki to come with which he did after a few minutes) to go shopping on their day off. The first part of their shopping was a success until they started running into trouble. First, it was a guy who found Ayane prettier than the girl he saw before and tried to force Ayane to go out with him which Saiki stopped him by using mind control. Now they face an even bigger problem, PK Academy (second) beautiful angel, Kokomi Teruhashi. How will the two handle this problem?

Recap:

We continued to make our way to the game store when we were stopped again not by a male this time but by Kokomi, the beloved angel of PK Academy and mostly everyone in the world. 

Kokomi POV

Earlier that Day

It was a nice beautiful day as I decided to go on a stroll through the shops. I walk through the crowd as many people (more like men) stared at me in awe. Your probably wondering who am I? Well if you go back to chapter two you find out my name, but since it wasn't my point of view, I'll tell you.

My name is Kokomi Teruhashi. I hope Author-san put a good picture of me so you can see what I look like.

Author Note:

What she asked for good not amazing! Anyway, how is she even talking to me?!?! Let get back on track!

Back to the Story

Not to brag or anything, but I'm the perfect example and definition of a pretty girl. I'm not trying to be arrogant I'm just stating a fact. It's not like I go around boasting about how pretty I am. It just happens.

A guy appears in my path and blushes at me when I stop in front of him.

"Hey, how about we go get some tea?" offered the guy as I smiled

Now if I were a normal girl I would have said this to him...

How about you visit a pigsty and ask one of the pigs out?

But's I'm different than any girl in the world.

"I'm so sorry."I apologized winking at him and giving a good smile "I really have to go study."

Which isn't true, but at least he will leave me alone. 

"Good Luck!" said the guy as he smiled and blushed down at his feet from my beauty while scratching his head nervously, moving from my path so I can continue my stroll

See? I'm beautiful on the outside and the inside! And do you know what that means? It means I'm incomparable! No one can compare to me.

Right as I say that I hear the same guy that I was just talking to, talking again and this shocked me when he said...